Xu Si smiled, and turned into a cold appearance again. There was no pause between these changes, making people enter the winter in the same place in the warm summer.

"This is a good idea that came to my mind recently. When I think that he will help me make dozens of times more money, and I have to beat and scold me, and live in the pain of being separated, my anger towards him seems to go out all at once. ."

"And..." Xu Si picked up the bottle of medicine and threw it into the hand of the man behind Li Ruoshui.

"This isn't Gu poison, it's our newly developed poison. Otherwise, how could I tear my face off with Bai?"

They didn't hesitate at all, for fear that something would happen later, they didn't give Li Ruoshui time to delay speaking, and simply poured the poison into her mouth neatly.

This poison is liquid, and although it is bitter, it is extremely easy to swallow, giving her no chance to spit it out.

But Li Ruoshui didn't want to vomit. In fact, she was not afraid of such poisons.

Mrs. Xu originally wanted to see her painful picture, but Li Ruoshui was not afraid at all, and she only felt that the taste was not good when she frowned.

The fire in Mrs. Xu's heart burned in her heart. Now anyone who sees her has to call Mrs. Xu. She has not been so angry for many years.

"Take me next door!"

Li Ruoshui was dragged to the next room again. The aesthetic furnishings in this room also made people want to escape.

The room was dark, only a window was opened squarely on one wall to let in a little light. The height and size of the window was just enough for Li Ruoshui to show his head.

The most speechless thing is that there are two coffins of equal size in the room, but they all look new, and there is a slight smell of sawdust.

This is probably the coffin that Xu Si made for them before.

Still looking a little infiltrating, Li Ruoshui turned to face out the window, like a prisoner waiting to be visited.

The other three men were also standing in this room, and they didn't seem to plan to go out, but they didn't seem to be here to monitor her.

Because the three of them chatted without her, showing off their disgraceful "records",

"Looking at the three of them are easy to talk, can you tell me why you are standing here?"

The three of them glanced at Li Ruoshui with pity in their eyes.

"I'm not afraid to tell you, if Madam breaks down with that person, she will let us put you in a coffin and suffocate to death, maybe it will drive that person crazy."

Li Ruoshui: ...

It doesn't have to be so extreme. Having said that, the characters in this novel are really strange, and I always feel that except for Lu Feiyue and Jiang Nian, all of them are villains.

Li Ruoshui looked out through the window about the size of her head, and then sighed deeply.

She sniffed her sleeves and seemed to have the strange smell of that mourning hall.

"Tsk, Bai Nong was so fragrant last night."

"Why do you have her smell on you?"

Approaching this person, the sweet fragrance of gardenia on Li Ruoshui's body became clearer, and Lu Zhiyao subconsciously increased his strength.

"What's the taste......"

The man was strangled by Lu Zhiyao's neck, and when he swallowed up and down, his throat bone slid across his tightened palms with difficulty, bringing pressure and pain.