022. go on a kiss the girl

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO(double update for the special day)

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
(double update for the special day)

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐄 are the most important people in the world in this current moment, their lives to be envied as people would love to relish in their reciprocated love. The feeling of holding your loved ones hand as you skipped to an end of a road you had yet to know the outcome, only breathing in the moment as their limbs met in a way the movie directors could only pay millions to experience for other peoples pleasures.

The walk to the edge of the balcony was too short for their liking, the fingers intertwined falling loose from one and other in a minimal space of time.

Sadie rested her hands on the balcony, leaning forwards and taking in a deep breath of fresh air. Her hair tied into two plaits was falling down, the shorter stands blowing in the typical British weather, small patters of rain landing on top of her head.

Harry swung on the heels of his foot, edged away from Sadie as his body couldn't allow himself to step any closer to the woman he feared of her response; the awkwardness getting the better of him.

Clearing her throat, she said "Okay, I need to tell you something." Harry perked his head up at her rough voice, eyes softening and his eyebrows upturned.

"And it's about me and you being friends again and I—" She began, lip bitten to the grit and stuck between her teeth.

Harry froze, "Oh." He mumbled. His heart thumped at the thought of them going back to just friends, worrying wether he could handle not holding her for less than 30 minutes.

Sadie's mouth dropped open, completely understanding his facial expression and tone of voice that she'd known since practically forever. She shook her head rapidly. "No, no! I mean—"

Harry waved his hands in front of his face, dismissing her doubts. "Sadie, don't worry, honestly. We can go back to friends." He faked a smile, pushing back the urge to let his eyes water under her slightly intimidating stare.

She sighed heavily, growing frustrated. Her look tilted upwards and she licked her lips, shaking her head up to the sky. "No, Harry. Listen to me." She growled slightly, her teeth gritted and first clenched.

"I really need to tell you this and I've apparently already screwed it up and..." She focused back to him.

She paused monumentally, her face heating up as he stared at her; his eyes trying to tell her words he couldn't muster up. She couldn't do this. Her confidence had sunken to a zero.