Mei's love for Sweeney

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh, nothing! Actually...while I'm with Clea, I crush on guys too. I like both men and women. I'm bisexual." Stephen chuckled.

"Ah, I see." Sweeney smiled. "Your secret's safe with me, mate."

What did Doc mean by that? Mei wondered in thought. And she thought about Scarlett while nestling on Sweeney's lap.

"Dinner's just about ready." Stephen said. He looked at the worried look of Mei and reassured her. "Oh, don't worry, kiddo; the oven's turned off."

Mei looked up at Stephen nervous.

"Are you sure?" Mei asked worried.

"I'm definitely sure, hon." Stephen reassured tenderly.

"Tell you what...maybe after dinner, you and I could talk about what happened back then." Sweeney said to Mei. "If that's alright with you, sweet."

"Okay." Mei nodded.

"Well...no time like the present, eh?" Sweeney whispered tenderly as he nuzzled Mei's head and kissed her cheek.

Mei giggled as she got up to go downstairs with the men behind her.

"Hi there, Mei!" Joshua smiled as he bent down to hug her.

"Hey, uncle Joshie!" Mei giggled.

"Where'd you go, Mei-Mei?" Kim asked.

"Oh, there was a little fire in the oven but Daddy used the fire extinguisher there, Kimmy." Joshua explained.

Rani and Mei hugged giggling.

"I'm okay, Ra. I was scared of fire." Mei explained.

The bond between Rani and Mei Williams are quite special.

After eating dinner and clearing up the dishes, little Mei saw the scary vision of Lovett in the oven and she fainted.

"Mei-Mei!" Rani worriedly shouted, alerting Sweeney. The barber calmly bent down and came to Mei's side.

"Don't worry, love, I've got her." Sweeney reassured gently to Rani.

Sweeney carried Mei to her bedroom to rub her with vanilla lotion. That, along with lavender lotion could soothe and calm you. Stephen looked on compassionately.

"Poor kiddo..." He murmured softly. Joshua ambled up to Stephen.

"I don't blame her. The dreams have been haunting her ever since she regained her memories." Joshua nodded, agreeing. He went upstairs to make sure that Mei was okay.

**************************
Sweeney laid Mei down on her bed and soothingly put her pajamas on while preparing the lotion. Sweet little Mei softly panicked as she woke up; trying not to hyperventilate.

"Shhh...shhh...easy, love, follow my voice...follow my voice..." Sweeney soothed in Mei's ear as he ever so gently stroked her face and cuddled her close.

"Sweeney..." Mei worried holding on tightly to him.

"I'm here, sweet..." The barber nuzzled her cheek soothingly.

"Mei...We've got you, honey. It's okay....it's okay, sweetheart..." Joshua soothed to his niece as he soothingly stroked her hair.

Not to worry...not to worry, love...Sweeney softly lulled to Mei.

Whistle you'll be there...Mei sang back as she nestled her head on Sweeney's shoulder as he rubbed up and down her back with the vanilla lotion. Demons'll charm you with a smile for a while but in time..

"There you go, Mei..." Joshua smiled tenderly.

Nothing can harm you...Sweeney lulled in Mei's ear, while kissing her cheek. Not while I'm around...