Mirai "Mary" Sakamoto Barker revealed

Soon, Mei was 4 years old and ready to go to preschool. Her moms, one late August took her to Lincoln Elementary school near their home. With them was Christine Palmer. She is a woman with beautiful dark blonde hair and blue eyes; she is a co-worker of Tammie's. Mei was pretty nervous at this new school. The teacher's name is Mrs. Andrews. She is an African American woman with biracial skin, brown curly hair and brown eyes. Mei held on to her mother's leg, nervous. She had never been separated from her mother at all.

"Mommy..." Mei worried. She was close to tears.

"Oh...Mei, honey, it's okay!" Tammie hugged her lovingly and with so much patience.

"Aww, it's okay, darling!" Bridget joined in the hugs.

"It's okay, sweetheart." Christine gently rubbed Mei's back.

"Hey, I've got an idea, Mei-Mei..." Tammie said.

"What?" Mei wiped her tears.

"How about Mommy comes with you to meet your friends, and then Mommy has to go...okay?" Tammie proposed.

"Okay." Mei agreed, smiling. "Is Doc coming to get me?"

"Doc will pick you up, honey bun." Tammie nodded.

There were a total of six preschool kids. Two were African American twin girls; one had cornrows and the other had brown curly hair. Two were twin boys; African Americans; one was transitioning into a girl with a pink shirt and a tutu with braids; the other was wearing a basketball jersey and shorts; he had golden brown curly hair and brown eyes. One girl is of Indian descent and she wore traditional Indian clothes and a bindi. The other girl was Chinese and she wore traditional red Chinese clothes. She learned each of their names and so did her moms.

The two twins names were Destiny and Alia; the twin boys' names were Brandon and Deondre; Brandon wants to change his name to Brenda; which means she is transgender. The Indian girl with the bindi; her name is Chara. The Chinese girl's name is Lian. Soon, Mei was chattering with her new friends and Tammie got up to go to work.

"Mommy, one more hug!" Mei reminded lovingly.

"I love you, baby girl." Tammie hugged her little girl and she kissed her cheek. "Have a great day, alright?"

"Okay." Mei nodded.

*****************************************
At recess, Mei was on the grass, thinking about her mom while the other kids were playing on the playground and on the swings. There was a woman in her late 30s, early 40s wearing her Victorian dress; with red curly hair in messy pigtail buns, pale skin and brown eyes. Her name is Nellie Lovett. With her was a woman with pale skin, yellow curly hair and green eyes; and she wore a pink dress. She is Lucy Barker.

"What are you doing all alone, love?" Mrs. Lovett asked Mei, pitying her.

"I miss my mommy...I've never been away from her." Mei said, tears stinging her eyes.

"I know it's hard, dearie...without your mother." Lucy gently comforted.

"How about you use your imagination, dear...pretend your mother is there with you." Mrs. Lovett suggested.

Mei smiled at the idea. And she saw a beautiful girl the same age as her with pale skin and she is of Jewish, Russian, Ukrainian and Irish descent; with red curly hair and blue eyes. With her was her mother; she was beautiful with dark brown hair and brown eyes talking to the teacher. She was a progressive female rabbi.

"Okay!" Mei chirped.

She went over to the red-haired girl.

"Hello." Mei greeted shyly.