Witch Love

Hopes P.O.V
I am starting school today, I cant get my head straight knowing that my aunt is out here to kill me. My mom tries to make me forget that I am a walking bomb. But school would be worse. If she comes here, all these people will die, including me. I dont know why I just cant stay at home. My mom claims that this school is under a spell cast by powerful witches and Dahlia can't find me.

-

A sense of safety begun to crawl up my skin. This school could actually protect me from my aunts wrath or so I thought. The room was dimly lit. I could barely see the ground. A huge cloud had blocked the sun from shining through the ajar opened windows that run across the hallway.

She was here.

I stumble backwards slowly before turning around and running for my life. I come to a halt as my body hits something hard. There was a barrier spell preventing me from leaving the school. A shadow leaped from behind me and dragged my leg across the hallway. Everyone just stood there quietly as I cried for help. They seemed frozen. This was her doing. I panic as I see myself enter the Janitors closet and the door shuts close. The room was dark. It was empty but I could feel stares. The room was cold. I get up and head for the door. It was locked. I squint and try to examine the room. I lift my hand and touch the light bulb and sparks begun to flickr. The light remained on. I turn around and See Dahlia in a black gown with black nail-polish and a pale skin. She had a scent like the flower Dahlia. Her hair leapt and rolled down her back.

"What do you want?" I asked, moving back slowly.

"I only want what is mine." She said. "You see Hope. You belong to me, and that won't change. Your mother promised me the first child of every generation and I am here to take what I rightfully own."

"I am not a prize." I yelled. "I will not be your little puppet!"

"How dare you defy me?!" She gasped.

Emily breaks the Janitors doors down and begun to chant Hectis ferctisma hevtas cristes. I also begun to chant. Our voices amplified and the room started to spin.

She yells as her knees hit the ground, and she grasps her head in pain. "I am not a child!" I yelled before disappearing out of the room with Emily

"Well played Hope. Well played." She sighed as she disappeared from the room.

The day went without any sign of Dahlia. Everyone acted normal like nothing ever happened. Only Emily and I, knew of the encounter. I was far from okay. million questions and thoughts floated through my head as the final bell was rang.

The day was over we all left into our assigned rooms. On my room door, a message was engraved in it that read: You will pay! There was no doubt. I knew Dahlia had sent the message. I enter the room and walk in on a rather bothered Emily.

"Emily. It's okay. She won't come back." I yelled

"I have something to tell you." She said, before siting on the bed. I join her and place me hand behind her back and whisper What's wrong Emily?

"Dahlia. She is my mother." She said, slowly turning her head towards me.

The room was silent. I was dumbfounded and angry. I flash her a disappointed look before bursting out of the room in tears. I leave the school in the middle of the night. I rush back home in an uber and catch a glimpse of rather distressed Elijah whose arms were wrapped around my dad.

"Dad! What's wrong?" I asked, running towards him.

He lifts his head up and yells Hope?! "Is that you? Agh! I thought she had taken you from me. Hailey said she heard the school was attacked. Are you okay?" He asks.

Before I could reply he yells "You're not going back to that school. You hear me! I nearly lost you!" He said, with his arms thrown around my back.