Magic and Potions.

It is exactly 10:00 am, Its sunny and bright as always. It's been 13 years, 3 months, 5 weeks, 2 days, 15 hours, 4 minutes, and 2 seconds since I was born. I had been praticing magic since I was born, I still am, with the most powerful young Harvest girl in New Orleans, Devina. 

"Fesmatos Desmares tribus nas ex viras... " I began to chant, suddenly the pale lifeless rat shot back to life, I  panicked and giggled at my sudden movement so did devina.

Klaus flashes into the room grabs me by one hand and heads for the ajar opened door, devina turns and watches him disappear with me utterly confused. As I begun to look around the decagon shaped room my eyes manage to see 5 figures infront of me, there was Hayley, Elijah, Rebecca, Klaus and Marcel.

I was still confused, they looked scared and very protective, the room was dead silent. Then Klaus said, "Dahlia, is in new Orleans " with his eyes full of pity.

My heart skiped a beat and managed it's way to my head, my knees hit the floor and I began to sob.

"Hope, Hope! " Hayley shouted. I lifted my head and realised they were 6ft off the ground and all the candles lit.

I got a hold of my self and they came down gently. Klaus lays his had gently on my shoulder blade and said "You  are very strong Hope and with more pratice Dahlia would be nothing compared to you ."

Klaus took me back to Devina's and told her the bad news. The expression on Devina's face told me a lot about Dahlia. " Vito mitae nis Milvius" I chanted my eyes begun to glow bright yellow and my fangs sticking out of my teeth. I felt like I was on the moon.

Devina took one step closer and kept looking in my eyes. I lost concentration, but I knew this would happen me being a hybrid witch and all. My life was bitter sweet, it was sweet because off the power that came with it but bitter because i kept running from her... Dahlia and I were not going to be her power pack every time she runs out.