Chapter 13 - Anarchy sounds pog

[~Hey! 3AM_Guy here. I've returned from the void. This chapter contains TW for: Slight injury mention, allot of internal monologue and maybe slight derealization? I may be wrong with it. If you know or think this may trigger you please, skip to the next chapter and check the TW :) Hope you enjoy!~]

~Tommy's POV~

I pushed my hands into my torn up, jean pockets as I guided Wilbur and Fundy into the ornate meeting room. To be fair, I don't know what I was expecting. It was Technoblade the Anarchist who dresses like a monarch's house, (ironic right?) of course it was going to be fancy.

I smiled at dad who was sat down with a large scroll of paper rolled out on the table. With a quill in hand, I watched as he begin to scribble out what seemed to be a map of New L'Manburg. It was fascinating for me as I watched him scribble down letters which i didn't completely understand.. His hand moving so fluently across the parchmant as the feather left a path of ink.

... I think it had been in piglin?

...

Shit I.. I couldn't read it.

How had i forgotten my native language..?

"No wonder Tubbo exiled you Tommy" Dream knelt down to my level, grabbing my chin harshly, "It's because you're fucking useless" He barked.

I shook my head and slightly tugged on my elongated ears as I felt my tongue run over my tusks which had never grown in fully, if at all.. Wilbur had said apparently it was something to do with stress of the war and not feeling safe enough to grow in my features.. I never got to look like either of my brothers.. I dont think anyone even knew that me and Wilbur were piglin like Techno..

Sitting down in the seat opposite Fundy, I watched as he pointed out secret entrances he knew about to Phil. He seemed.. more at peace? More relaxed and at ease?

I didn't particularly know how to describe it. He seemed happier and more calm around us. Usually he was jittery and nervous, messing with his fingers and preferring to sit in a corner quietly. What had Ghostbur and him talked about?

Peeking a glance at my ghostly brother, who now sat beside me, I noticed a wide smile on his face. The smile was evidently filled with joy and pride as he watched his son.

"It's good we have you on our side isn't it my little champion~" Ghostbur cooed as I suppressed an awe. Big men don't awe... Not matter how heart warming the endearing nickname was.

... I couldn't lie, I kinda wanted one.

Fundy's ears pressed flat against his head as he pouted, "Daaaad.. Don't call me that"

"It's true!" He beamed again as an echoey chuckle escaped from him. Ghostbur looked at me before his smile fell into a slight frown, "Are you alright piglet?"

I smiled at my big brother Wilby, "Your our little baby piglet, tom tom! I promise I wont let anything happen to you! If they want to get to L'Manburg's little buttercup, they'll have to get through me". He wrapped his arm round my waist pulling me into a hug ontop of the hto dog van. I giggled, wrapping my tail around his own.

I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. Had he heard my thoughts? As I slightly covered my face to hide my reddened face, I heard Fundy laugh and shout 'now you know how it feels!' whilst Ghostbur awe'd. Dad chuckled slightly.

"Awwww Toms! Is that what you wanted? A nickname? You should've just asked!" Ghostbur smiled and wrapped his arm gently round my waist.

Dream smiled, ruffling Tommy's hair, "You dumb little runt.. As if you'd ever get something a loving nickname? I think runt suits you more, don't you?"