FIVE.

❝ don't fall in love with me

don't fall in love with me.

★彡★

It was one of Blu's favorite days of the year, Fair day! But unfortunately, she wasn't feeling as enthusiastic about it as she usually does because Chloe was in New York for two weeks for one of her many extracurricular activities. "You wanna go on the Gravitron?" Blu unamusedly asked Rue as she walked beside Lexi and Gia. "Uh, no."

 "The Ferris wheel?" Blu suggested, "Nope." Rue shot down yet again, "What the fuck, why?" Blu whined. "Because I don't wanna die." Her sister dramatized. Jules giggled as she greeted Rue with a big hug. "I missed you." "I missed you, too."

"Um, I think she's in love with her," Gia spoke to Lexi and Blu. "Oh yeah, for sure." Blu agreed. "Really?" Lexi obliviously asked. "Yeah, like... Rue is in love with Jules, I think." Gia expressed. "Don't you think?" Blu asked Lexi. 

"I hadn't really thought about it," Lexi replied, looking at the two. "Oh. I don't know." Blu digressed. "Okay, um... Anyway, I'm gonna go catch some friends." Gia voiced, backing away. "All right. Text me!" Blu called out.  "Okay."

"I'm gonna go hang with them." Blu awkwardly told Lexi, motioning towards Rue and Julwes, making her nod. Blu jumped in between the pair and rested her arms on their shoulders. "Let's get some chili." 

"Oh, my fucking God," Jules exclaimed once they approached the Jacobs Family Chilli stand. "What?" Rue asked as they halted. "That's him." Jules continued. "Him who?" Blu chimed in, 

"The guy."

 "What guy?"

"The one from the motel."

"Okay, what guy are we looking at, exactly?" Blu asked, growing frustrated. "Okay, the one in the apron, serving the chili. I swear to God." Jules described, pointing to Cal Jacobs. " No fucking way. Jules, do you know who that is?" Rue clamored. "Yeah, the guy from the motel," Jules replied.

"Wait I'm lost. What motel?" Blu inquired. "I fucked a married guy at this motel and that's him." Jules clarified. "You fucked Cal Jacobs?" Blu exclaimed. "Who's that?"

"Nate Jacobs's dad," Rue answered. "That's Nate's dad?" Jules yelled.  "Yes, that's Nate's dad," Blu spoke. "No fucking way!"

 "Yes, fucking way. You're full of shit." Rue stated. "Yeah, no way." Blu shrugged. "You're full of shit. Do you... Do you know who he is? He fucking owns half this town. He built it. All the apartment buildings past Kemper, they're his." Rue explained. "Rue, Blu, I swear to God."