FOUR.

❝ you wanna kill him? ❞

you wanna kill him? 

★彡★

Blu decided to sleep over at Fez's house that night after dropping a very high and numb Rue off to Jules' house. But unfortunately, Blu couldn't sleep. All she could think about was the promise she made to Gia a couple of nights ago and how she couldn't break it. "Fez." She mumbled, rolling to face him. "Yeah," He replied, eyes already on her.

"You can't deal to her anymore," She told him. "I know," He sighed, "She's gonna hate me."

"Maybe for a little bit, but she'll realize that you're only doing this to protect her," Blu responded. "But no matter what she says, don't give her any more drugs," She added, making him nod his head. "I got you,"

Blu softly smiled, before rolling to her side of the bed. "Quick question," Fez spoke again, causing Blu to hum in reply. "Was that McKay who dropped you off?"

It was 5:25 a.m. and here the Bennett sisters were, sneaking into their house, trying to not wake up their mother. They closed their eyes in defeat once the lights in the hallway turned on, signaling they got caught. "Where have you two been?"

"I'm sorry. My phone died." Blu started to lie, "Bullshit. Rue's doing drugs." Leslie stated. "I'm not doing drugs." Rue chimed in. "Then where have you been? And why weren't you answering your phone? Why are you sneaking into the house?" She began to question her eldest daughter.

"I was with someone." Rue truthfully answered "Who?" Leslie asked. "It doesn't matter, mom."

"It matters, Rue. It matters. You're doing drugs." Leslie claimed, making Gia come out of her room. "Gia, go back to sleep."

"Rue, are you... are you okay?" Gia asked, with a tear coming down her face. "I'm fine. You can go back to sleep." Rue assured her. "She's okay, G. Okay, go to bed. Good night." Blu told her sister, as she closed her door behind her.

"I will not allow you to walk up into this house at 5:30 in the morning and lie to my face. So tell me the truth right now. Where were you?" Their mom continued. "I don't want to have to tell you everything that's going on in my life. If you want to drug test me, just drug test me."

-

"I mean, it's huge, right?" Jules exclaimed at the lunch table, showing off the dick pic that she received from Tyler to Rue, Blu, and Chloe. "Mm..." Rue hummed, while Blu and Chloe observed the picture. "Don't front. It's a big dick."

"It may be, but, we can't really tell, 'cause it's just fucking floating in space," Blu commented, as she took a bite of her salad. "So?" Jules asked. "So, there's no way to compare scale." Chloe added.