Tatir: But I must warn you mortal... For the correct use of angelic power you have to always have your left Hand doing christ sign..

Y/n: What the heck does that even mean?

Then he proceeded to show me a mental proyection of a hand... Doing that finger placement I've always seen Jesus photo in...

(just in case you didn't know that's the hand sign

(just in case you didn't know that's the hand sign.)

I replicated the sign and inmediatly the circles appeared again but on my wrist... I started manipulating the area again but this time with my..

So I can make a shield and manipulate areas maybe I can solve a rubix cube by doing this, I grabbed the rubix cube I had on my desk and began trying to solve it with that new manipulation thingy.

Y/n: So TaTir! Whats your job up there?

TaTir: i protect and sing for the all mighty...

Y/n: Cool, what kind of prayer do you sing?

TaTir: I sing the Trisagion... I could sing it to you on Hebrew if you wish...

Y/n: Go ahead, I have nothing else to do either way.

TaTir:אלוהים הקדוש, הקדוש האדיר, הקדוש האלמוות, שירחם עלינו... (Holy God, Holy and Mighty, Holy and Immortal, have mercy on us.)

Y/n: damn. You sound like classical music when singing, still it's very calming.

TaTir: I thank you for appreciate my singing, human I must go now. And you should also go to sleep, it is time for you to rest until tomorrow...

Timeskip after one week.

Finally! I'm all moved out of my parents home. I dropped myself in the bed with a relaxed expression on my face, the moving was really easy just a few boxes that I could move around with those weird ass circles I can make.

Mundo gave me the day off so I could get my shit together and have a break, I was normally unpacking when my phone rang.

It was an unknown number but I still picked up call.

Y/n: y/n l/n speeeaking how may I help ya today?

???: Hey y/n! It's akali the girl with the  red hair y'know.

Y/n: oh akali yes yes I remember you, how's it going?

I said as I putted her on speaker and I cracked my back again for the second time today. Jeez I might have to go to the Quiropractic for back issues.

Akali: I was wondering if maybe you're free this Friday night!

Y/n: Well I don't usually do much on Friday nights so yeah I'm free. What do you have planned?