"Can we stay!?" Ness gasps happily.

Edward chuckles. "Absolutely. Where's Nor?"

"Sleeping... I should go check on her-" Charlie begins to hand Ness over.

"It's okay, I'll go." Edward smiles and heads upstairs as Charlie shrugs; he's glad for a moments break.

Edward quietly enters Nora's room and checks her over; temperature, pulse, breathing. He refills her water glass and stands silently for a moment as he listens closely, separating her heartbeat from the babys. Once he's satisfied he's done everything he knows medically, he heads downstairs before sending a quick message to Jacob.

Nora is good. Baby sounds good. - Edward

"She good?" Charlie asks, sat at the table with Ness on his knee. Both are chewing on a slice of pizza.

"Fast asleep." Edward smiles, politely declining a slice of pizza.

"Where's Bells?" Charlie asks as he sips his beer. This is the most conversation he's ever had with Edward.

"Mommy's gone shopping with Alice and Rose." Ness says as she grabs another slice of pizza; it makes her look even smaller than she is as they see the size of it compared to her.

Charlie chuckles. "Oh I bet she's thrilled at that."

Edward laughs too. "She can only refuse Alice for so long."

Charlie smiles. "Hey kid, you stay here while your dad and I go check something." He says as he sets Ness on the chair.

Edward frowns in confusion as he follows Charlie to the livingroom. "Everything okay?"

Charlie takes a deep breath. "I just wanna apologise... for how I've behaved with you before. You've never done wrong by Bella. And I wanna thank you for that."

Ah. Edward knows what's going on. He smiles politely. "I understand you entirely. I'd behave the same if it were Renesmee with a boy." He laughs small and shakes his head.

"God, good luck when that happens." Charlie smirks. He sets his hands on his hips. "Does uh does your dad do house calls?"

"I'm sure he would for family." Edward nods. "Is Nora not doing well?"

"I... I'm just worried." He confesses, rubbing his tired eyes as he looks at the young man in front of him. "She was barely getting control of the disease before she got pregnant and now she's growing another person?s I'm worried she's getting worse." Charlie mumbles. "I hate that he has made her sicker."

"I'm sure she's doing just fine but I will ask my father to pop round as soon as possible. Better safe than sorry." Edward promises, patting Charlie's arm. The man doesn't flinch like he probably would've previously. Edward must thank Jacob for fucking up worse than he ever did.

-

Bella sits beside the tub as Nora relaxes in it, her head leant back with her eyes closed. "You don't have to babysit me this bad." She mumbles.

Bella smiles. "I'm not babysitting I'm spending time with you."

"Liar." Nora sings. "Dads still worried huh?" She lifts her head tiredly.

"A little... we all are." Bella admits.

Nora rubs her tummy gently. "Carlisle says I'm doing good and so does my OB. Stop worrying." She smiles at her sister.

"Oh okay, I'll just turn the worry switch off." Bella rolls her eyes playfully. "If you're really okay, why did you ask me to help you in and out of the tub?" She challenges.

Nora blushes. "I... fine. I just feel really tired. And weak. I don't wanna risk falling. But other than that I'm fine!" She says.

"Blah blah!" Bella sings as she heads to answer the doorbell.

Nora giggles and grabs her razor, sitting up as she lathers her legs up. With the first swipe she cuts herself just a little, hissing as she does. "Ow." She mutters.

"Be careful!" Bella yells as she signs for a package.

Nora raises an eyebrow. "How did you-" She gasps loudly. "NO WAY!!!" She yells as it dawns on her. "NO WAY!"

Bella is suddenly kneeling beside the tub in a panic. "What!?! What's wrong!?!" She demands.

"YOURE A VAMPIRE!!!" Nora shrieks.

Bella freezes, her mouth opening and closing for a moment as her sister stares at her with a face filled with shock. "No!" Bella finally says.

"Yes you are! You smelt my blood, that's how you knew!" Nora gasps and grins. "You are a freaking vampire!"

"Shut up!" Bella snaps as she turns away and grabs the towel. "Hurry up and don't cut yourself again moron." She snaps.

Nora laughs. "Wow! My sisters a vampire. Oh my god." She says as she finishes up shaving and carefully gets up.

Bella shoves the towel at her and storms off sulkily while Nora changes. She comes down in some leggings and a tight vest top, a grin still on her face. "I'm a genius."

"You're an idiot." Bella mutters as she crosses her arms.

Nora rubs her tummy as she grins up at Bella from the couch. "It's okay. You don't have to admit it. It's a secret remember." She winks.

Bella rolls her eyes and sits beside her. "Shut up. Tell me about the baby names you thought of."

"I found a native name I like. Cheveyo. Chevy." She shrugs. "I think its super cute. Better than Ness."

Bella shoves her sister as she laughs. "Hey, at least I used our parents names for my kid. That's why I'm the favourite."

"You wish." Nora rolls her eyes. "Speaking of favourites - Edward and dad. How weird is that?"

"I know!" Bella says, shaking her head as her and Nora cuddle under a blanket, Nora under a second one to protect her from Bella's coldness. "Jacob pissed dad off so much that he now likes Edward. He ever apologised to Edward for how he acted."

"Seriously?" Nora gasps. "I thought it was weird enough they watched a football game together but to know they talked long enough for dad to apologise? Woah."

"I think he's going senile. That must be it." Bella shakes her head as they giggle.

"Must be." Nor agrees. She bites her lip a little. "Give me your hand."

Bella frowns but holds her hand out; Nora takes it and places it on her tummy, Bella gasping. "He kicked!"

Nora nods. "I always thought I'd felt him kick like way way earlier but they were likely my anxiety butterflies. The last few days, I've felt him like this. A lot."

Bella smiles proudly and puts her other hand on the other side of her sisters tummy. "Damn Chevy. You're really actually in there."

"Coz I'd totally made him up until now." Nora rolls her eyes giggling.

"You always had a wild imagination. Sparkle pants." Bella teases.

Nora slaps her. "Leave her out of this." She giggles. The girls lose track of time as they wait for Chevy to kick and find ways of making him kick.