1.2- Breakdown of the cycle

Start from the beginning

Elsa: Reinhard... Yes, a knight among knights, born to a line of master swordsmen, correct? How remarkable, having so many opponents be so much fun.

Reinhard: There are many things I'd like to ask you. I strongly suggest you surrender.

Elsa: You expect a starving predator to resist such choice, juicy prey?

Reinhard: Subaru, (Y/N), I think you should both stand back. If you'd both stand next to her, I'd appreciate it.

Reinhard pointed towards Not Satella who was kneeling by Ron's body.

(Y/N): Hai Hai... Ryoukai....

Subaru: You got it... That woman is like a monster, so don't lower your guard for even a second...

Reinhard: As luck would have it, hunting monsters happen to be my specialty.

The two then walked over to Ron's body, they could hear the faint sound of him breathing.

Subaru: Old Man Rom is still alive?!

Not Satella: He isn't out of the woods yet. I have to heal him now.

She raised both hands, then they both began to glow white.

Subaru: You really want to? He's part of the gang that stole your insignia...

Not Satella: That's why. I need him to recover, so he'll repay the favour by giving me information. He wouldn't lie to the person that saved his life. This is as much for my own sake.

(Y/N): Glad to know that you don't change...

Not Satella:... Hmm... Why do you speak like you know me?

(Y/N): Ah-

Not Satella: And... You knew the name of the spirit I have a contract with, how?

(Y/N):..... Uh... I'll fill you in on what I can later... But I think your focus should be on healing him...

Not Satella: .... Yes. You're right....

In the middle of the room, Elsa decided to run right towards Reinhard.

Reinhard: I would rather not use violence on a woman.

Reinhard stamped his foot hard on the ground, causing shockwaves that stunned Elsa, then he sent a kick at her waist.

Elsa stumbled to the ground but quickly regained her bearings.

Elsa: Just like the rumours say... No... You are even better...

Reinhard: I'm not sure I'll be able to meet your expectations.

Elsa: Aren't you going to use that sword at your hip? I would love to experience its legendary sharpness.

Reinhard: This sword can only be drawn when needed. The fact that it hasn't left its sheath means this is not one of those times.

Elsa: I do believe I've been underestimated.

Reinhard: It's an upsetting judgement for me, as well. Therefore... I shall take you on... With this, instead.

He walked over and picked up a sword that was laying on the ground.

Reinhard: Do you object?

Elsa: No, it is wonderful. Wonderful! Do entertain me please!

Elsa once again raced towards Reinhard.

Reinhard braced himself and prepared to counter, his blade began to glow light blue and he swung to his left to deflect Elsa's knife.

In the process he also managed to knock the Kukri knife out of her hands and caught it in his left hand.