Chapter 6 - A Hobo Tests a Beast -

Börja om från början

While the froggy girl got 5.58 seconds

Uraraka got 7.15 seconds using her anti gravity.

The Baguette got 5.51 seconds using his naval laser.

Kacchan got 4.13 seconds using his explosions.

Zuzu got 7.02 seconds using normal running.

Now it's (Y/N) and a blonde haired dude turn with a black lightning bolt.

Once the robot shot the starting blank.
(Y/N) wasted no time dashing to the finish line, black flames and lighting emitting on his feet.

"2.05 seconds!" The robot happily announced as he crossed the finish line, it surprised everyone and mostly Iida at the speed (Y/N) has.

The blonde lightning dude soon followed.

"7.30 seconds" the robot happily announced.

"God damn dude! Your fast!" The blonde dude approached smiling.

"Heh, thanks!" (Y/N) replied.

"I'm Denki Kaminari!" He extends his hands to greet (Y/N).

"(Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you Kaminari!"

They shook hands but (Y/N) tried something, he sent a shock at Kaminari's hand. He twitched, looked at (Y/N) and sends one back. They grinned at each other.

"Lightning buddies!" They both said.

"You two focus!" Aizawa warned.

The following tests were well balanced, every student is incredibly good at something. (Y/N) almost aced all the tests his grip strength is 742 kg, his standing long jump he cleared it, but in the end he is bested by a midget in repeated side steps.

Now it's time for the ball throw for the rest of the class.

Uraraka managed to blow everyone's socks off by managing to get infinity.

It was (Y/N)'s turn, he stepped into the circle.

"Alrighty then, i'm pretty sure I can't beat infinity, but I'll try." He comically said, easing the tension and winning a few smiles.

(Y/N) grinned as he felt his arm changed and got ready to throw the softball, stretching his arms. He then threw the ball using nothing but his raw power, it left his hand and it created a shockwave that pushed back everyone just a little.

His attitude reminded Aizawa of someone, an old friend of his. He smiled a little.

"893 meters!" Said the robot.

"Oh wow..." Muttered Midoriya

Bakugo just gave (Y/N) a reluctant nod and Kirishima and Denki just whistled.

"Heh, better luck next time Bakugo." (Y/N) said while looking at Bakugo.

"What'd you say?!? I'll kick your ass!" Bakugo snapped, stepping forward, ready to throw hands.

(Y/N) glared, "Calm down Explosion Boy." He warned Bakugo. Smoke escaping his mouth, lightning dancing on his hair waiting to be unleashed.

"You two, enough!" Ordered Aizawa, they both reluctantly stepped down.

Next it was Midoriya's turn. He seemed nervous, he didn't managed to get a single good grade on any of the tests.

He got ready to throw. He bends his arm back, arm began glowing with some sort of energy, he threw the ball.

"46 meters!" Not to far.

Midoriya looked at his hand with a questioning look.

"Whu.. what happened? I tried using it for just now..." He thought.