Diamonds are red

Cherry's POV

Here it goes! Tonight is the night I'll perform the song I worked on for way too long. I'm more than pleased to say I'm finally ready, and I'm so excited. While Strawberry is out, I set up in the Strawberry Cafe. Raspberry will play the keyboard through all of the song and Lemon will play the guitar. It's going to sound perfect! Well that's what I think at least!

I step on the stage with the pianist and guitarist next to me. The other girls sit down in the audience, anxiously waiting for Strawberry.... She entered and wondered what was going on, and why it looked like there would be a concert in her cafe. She raised an eyebrow and asked in confusion. "Uhhh, what's going on in here?"

Raspberry shushed her. "Oh just shut up and sit down!"

Strawberry was confused by Raspberry's order but she did what she said and sat next to the other berry girls in the audience. "Um, okay?"

I take a deep breath and nod to my friends beside me to start playing their instruments, and I start singing with passion and energy.

"Roses are red, Violets are blue! I love you!

Diamonds are red, Emeralds are green! I want to be with you!"

"You hum anything is possible when you look at me which makes me love you even more!"

"I can't explain the situation we're tied in... just want to be with you for the rest of our years..."

"Strawberry Shortcake will you agree on red Diamonds... or do you love me like I love red Diamonds?"

Strawberry looked so cute when I sang the last line. She was so surprised! Now I am actually thinking this through and it was so stupid to sing about my love for her! She stood up and I felt dread wash over me, what was she going to do?! She got on the stage and... kissed me! Oh my gosh!