*##shattered into pieces ##*

Start from the beginning

___"Jimin I want you to be safe ..... "he sighed ..." just try to understand what I'm going to say . " Jimin titled his head to the side . He took a ling breath before explaining whats the plan for today . " You'll wait for me at the last entrance until I reach there ... "

"But hyung I myself can take you there !"

"No Jimin you're not going to do that ... otherwise they may suspect you and we'll get caught . "

He just nod ,- understood .

"You'll take me from there ....."

-

He explained their escape ...

-

"And after we leave the mansion the boom will explode leaving no trance behind . "

Jimin didn't liked the idea of blowing the whole mansion . It is the mansion he's been visiting from one year straight . And also the people , the guards and the maids are always so good to him .. from the beginning . He's not looking for his mates because they'll be at work by then . But what he totally forgot is today is his birthday and his lovers doesn't even know that he's their mate choosen by fate .

"Hyung .. "

"Hmm.. "

"I found my soulmates . "

Yoongi's eyes widen ...he became much happier and somehow releave, but that means he's no more incharge of this tiny little creatures life decisions from now on .

_____________________________________________________

The night fall in .

Jimin was still laying on the bed . He had a very peaceful nap ! -of three hours-- and whats coming for his will drain his whole energy you may say .

Taehyung just came back from office . It's now 8 in the evening but there is no track of jungkook who left early but didn't come back till now . But it's not the topic to worry . The topic should be worry on is Jimin .

After talking to jin for two hours straight where jin told him something unhealthy for Jimin , the whole story witness by hoseok on jimins birthday , the reason why jungkook is so cruel to Jimin had made him furious . But lucky for jimin , tae didn't came back then , or else he wouldn't have chance to rest before the storm comes .

Taehyung seems calm for sure but one could never know whats in the mafias head . He entered their mension , there is no one to greet him like before . The household is totally silent ; silence before the storm .

_____________________________________________________

“ What happened on that day ? I mean on jimin's birthday ?”

“ Tae ... I think I'm in no place to tell you anything . and I wasn’t there to know anything perfectly . I just know the part seen by Hoseok and I don’t want to judge anyone by just one scene .”

“ Hyung !” Taehyung’s voice became more farm and serious . “ I need to know . Please just tell me what happend that day in my absence , at least the part you know , what hoseok hyung told you ; please !”

“ Okey fine . I'll tell you everything he told me , but I wnt you to think on it properly before taking any action .”

“ hmm ..”

“ That day as hoseok told me ...

----------------------------------------

When Jungkook and Hoseok arrived the location sent by their spy wanting to know about the betrayer who got the courage to try to back stab them it was 6:27 in the morning . They got the information twenty munits ago saying the man in black and tiny will be meeting here , but they were already meeting at the place .