Are we more than friends ?

Cherry's POV:

I worked on a song with no luck, Blueberry did give me a Writer's Block And How To Avoid It book but I didn't care anymore. Strawberry was the only one on my mind.. I'm good 'friends' with the magenta haired girl, she's the reason I came here. She owns a cafe that is crowded with other berry girls, which makes her happy. If she's happy I'm happy! Though most of her friends keep harassing me because they are super fans of the viral songs I've made.

I am trying to write a song called Diamonds are Red. I am writing the song for Strawberry. I wasn't used to my mind drifting away so easily... Is this a crush? Or maybe I'm just being stupid. Probably the former...

"Cherry, it's three in the morning, don't you think sleeping is a good idea?"

My mind stopped and I turned to the source of the voice. I was face to face with Strawberry. "Oh, sorry Straw, I'm a bit busy with something right now..."

Strawberry frowned. "Well can I at least see what you're writing? Sorry... I'm just kinda worried." She softly said.

My eyes lit up, I was so delighted she genuinely cared.

"Uh, not right now." I said with a blush. "Maybe when it's done, okay?"

Strawberry nods and she heads to the kitchen to make coffee I think. I save the song and shut off my laptop. I hear Strawberry humming Anything is Possible. Her voice is adorable, it's so soft and calming. I love things like that about her more than I love her baking.

Eventually she comes back to me with two warm strawberry shaped mugs. The one she gave me had warm milk in it. Strawberry had the coffee. As she was sipping the coffee I was gazing at her, fantasizing. Which I sure hope Strawberry doesn't notice me doing. Hopefully she won't call me a simping best friend. But I stand by my love for her.