10. Oh shoot-

Carlos looked up and saw that Harry was actually worried about him.
"Are you okay?" Harry asked softly and Carlos nodded softly.
Harry's right hand cupped Carlos his face and he hesitated... but kissed Carlos, who surprisingly went with it!
Harry's other hand played with Carlos his hair and both of Carlos his hands rested on Harry's chest.
"You...?" Carlos mumbled and Harry smiled.
"Just since a little while..."
Carlos grabbed Harry's collar and kissed him again.
Harry went with and sadly enough, it didn't last long.
"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Gerald's voice yelled and the two boys jumped apart in fear.
"Oh crap..." Harry mumbled and Gerald's eyes spit fire.

Harry and Carlos got dragged along with some guards and Gerald looked at the guards.
"Isolation for 12 hours. Punishment for the... inappropriate behavior... shall take place at the very first moment after that. They'll see eachother get punished." Gerald said and the two boys got locked up in 1 square meter rooms.
"Y'know... I've never realised I was claustrophobic..." Harry mumbled.

"Up! Get up!" Zevon sissed that night and Jay snored softly.
"GET UP!" the voice sissed again and Jay was startled.
"What the-?" he said but Zevon covered his mouth.
"I got my potions back. We can get out of here and warn the girls. We need their help to free the other four guys too." Zevon whispered.
"Don't you mean five...?" Jay whispered with confusion.
"Fine... we'll help Harry too..." Zevon rolled his eyes.
"Dude-!" Jay sissed, he might've not liked Harry but even he wouldn't leave him behind in this hell hole.

"Boys, up. These three guards shall give you a personalised training for your strength." Gerald said the next morning to the three brothers (Gil, G and Junior).
"I got... something more important to do." he said with a mean grin.
Gerald returned to the room where both Harry and Carlos were tied up.
"Untie mr. Hook, he'll go first." Gerald ordered and two guards untied Harry but pushed him to the ground.
"Get off me!" Harry yelled.
"Well, well... no need to yell, for now. You will soon enough..." Gerald said as he flipped the knife over in his hands.
"W- what are you going to do with that?" Carlos asked with a shaky voice.
"Oh since you two enjoy things with other boys... I'm sure you won't need... your guts."
Both Harry and Carlos turned pale and they both tried to free themselves.
"Oh I'm going to enjoy this." Gerald said as he walked over to Harry, who kept mumbling;
"No... No... No..."