4. Tattoo removal #1

Junior was surrounded with silence.
"Okay, then. Let's start with the basics. What do people in Auradon love the most?" he asked.
"Dressing up?" Gil said.
"Being snobs." Zevon commented.
"Hating VKs despite us not doing anything?" Harry complained.
"I was going to say family, but you guys are right too." Junior admitted.
"Anyway, family. So why don't we tell Gerald that it's a family thing to get tattoos?" G suggested.
"It kinda is." Harry shrugged and he turned to the others.
"Harriette got one first. A pair of wings that looked like Tinerbell's. It was a sign of rebellion against Father. Then I got mine after Father forced me to get it, something about showing guts or something... And then Cj got a heart-shaped lock tattoo to show that her heart was locked and the only person she'll ever love should have a key tattooed in the same place as hers. And the chances of that happening is zero so that means she won't ever love anyone, too bad for her I suppse."

Harry felt comforted by that fact. Unless lama boy had a key tattoo in the same place as hers, the chances if her falling for him is zero.
"Where did she get it tattooed?" Zevon asked, feeling hopeful. Wait, why was he feeling hopeful? Did he want her to fall for him? Sure he protected her and stuff but did he want her to fall for him-
"The left side of her ring finger." Harry said and he narrowed his eyes at Zevon.
"Why?"
"No reason." Zevon grinned.
He turned away from the rest of them as they made a story up and touched the key tattoo he had in the left side if his ring finger. Could he and Cj-
"Oi, lama boy!" Harry called out as Zevon seemed to be daydreaming.
"You in this world?"
"Nah, he's in the dream world." Gil answered.
Zevon, Harry and Junior stared at him.
"Forget I said anything," Gil said awkwardly. Of course it didn't make sense how he said it.
"Boys!" Gerald's voice sounded as he walked into the room.
"I have some news!"
"Plan in action. Now." Harry whispered hotly.
"'Kay-kay." G said.
"Noted!" Gil said.
"Let's go." Junior said.
"Yeah yeah." Zevon mumbled
"Mister Gerald sir." Junior started out.
"You see, there's a reason Harry has a tattoo." G said.
"He got it for a noble cause." Zevon said, while he was second guessing why he was helping Harry.
"We're going to do a paper puppet show to show why he has a tattoo." Gil said happily as a small kid who was excited to preform at a schoolplay in front of the parents.
He took the little drawings Zevon had made (G had cut them out) and Junior cleared the desk in the room.
Zevon grabbed a blanket from Harry's bed and Harry - although not wanting to, but he'd choose helping a rival above going through pain thank you very much - helped him hold it to make it seem like a curtain in a theater.
Gerald opened his mouth to sat something but decided not to.
Jumior looked at the confused looking mr. Gerald.
"Sit down." he said and Gerald sighed but he kept standing.
"Once upon a time." Gil began. "There lived a boy named Harry. A handsome lad-"
Zevon gave Gil a nudge and G took over.
"He had an older sister and a younger sister. Their names were Harriette and Cj. One day, Harry's father forced Harriette and Cj to get a tattoo."
"Neither wanted to and they were very upset. Harry wanted to cheer them up and got a tattoo himself. It was a noble sacrifice for his sisters. Because he cared so much for his family." Junior said.
"The end." Gil said with a smile and Harry has never felt more humiliated in his life before.

Okay so maybe the story wasn't that good. But they had little time and it was the best they could do.

Gerald looked like he wanted to punish the boys for wasting his time, but as there were no rules against it, he just shook his head.
"Stop this nonsense. I'm here to tell you that Gemma Deverux was too busy to come over today. So you're tattoo removal's tomorrow, mr. Hook." He said and left.
"Well..." Junior, the optimist of the little group, said.
"At least we tried." he mumbled.
Harry groaned and started banging his head against the wall again.
"Maybe you shouldn't do that-?" Gil said with a bit of concern but Harry ignored him.
He knew that Gerald would never let that Gemma use the cream version to remove the tattoo and the laser would hurt as hell...