7. Help!

Carlos and Jay looked at the girls.
"We have to get the guys out of there!" Harriette exclaimed.
"Yes, who knows what those guards are doing to Harry, Gil, Junior, G and Zevon." Mal said.
"I swear if they're injured I will kill Adam." Uma threatened and Jay looked at the girls.
"Only guys are getting inside that school which Adam put up. Maybe Carlos and I could get in and get those five guys out of there?"
"I- I'm sorry... You want to go in there?!" Carlos said with fear.
"That's a good idea Jay." Evie said, totally ignoring Carlos his panick.
"I'll put a protection spell over you two." Mal said, reassuring Carlos.

Harry sat on his bed, he was the only one who was already awake. He looked at his chest, it felt naked without his tattoo...
He sighed and looked at the clock.
"Just ten more minutes before Gerald shows up..." he mumbled.
Every morning Gerald would wake the guys at 6.30 am.

But he this time.... Gerald showed up at 7am.
"Guys! Get up! Today will be... Interesting." he said and Harry didn't trust it for a second.
None of the guys did.
"Oh boy..." Gil mumbled as they followed Gerald.

Carlos and Jay were hold back by some guards. They used water from the enchanted lake to wash off Mal's protection spell.
"Jay... We're dead..." Carlos whined.
"Shut up Carlos!" Jay sissed.
That Gerald guy returned and the five guys were behind him.
"Carlos?! Jay?!" the Gaston twins exclaimed and our two friends opened their mouths in shock when they saw the other five boys.
"As you can see. Mr. Carlos and Mr. Jay failed in their rescue plan for you. They will be going through the same process as you. They'll follow the same classes as you." Gerald said with a mean smirk.

~
Short chapter sorry!