"And we'll get the house all sparkly!" Himiko said with a toothy grin, and looking at her Eli couldn't help the small smile that came to her face. 

"Trust us Bell, we've got it handled, we're not babies anymore," Katsuki said in an unnaturally soft voice. 

Eli's eyes widened at his tone before she took in what he said and her breath hitched. 

She sighed a little and squeezed her eyes closed for just a second before she brought the kids in front of her into a hug. 

"Yeah, but you're my babies," she muttered. 

Himiko giggled at that and hugged her middle tightly as she was up in the center and the shortest. Kat huffed but muttered a 'yeah' in quiet agreement, and Hitoshi grinned just a little. Izuku hummed as he wrapped his arms around her as well, blushing just a little as he felt her kiss his cheek. Shoto could only join in, watching with soft eyes as his body warmed a little, a ghost of a smile on his lips. 

Eli sighed again as she let go of the hug, looking at all of them, Touya and Keigo taking a few steps around her so that she could see them. 

She huffed. 

"Fine," 

She was dragged to her room in an instant. 

Himiko handed her a hair clip, Shoto lit a candle, and Izuku fluffed the pillow. 

Katsuki took her hand and led her to the bed, and basically pushed her in, aggressively tucking in the comforter around her when he was done. Hitoshi cracked the balcony door just a little and drew the curtains. 

Keigo and Touya watched with slight amusement as they tended to her, watching as she looked at them with fond eyes before they decided it was perfect. 

"You better take your ass to sleep Bell or I swear," Katsuki threatened mockingly. 

Eli gave a huff of a laugh before nodding a little. 

"Night Nee-chan," Izuku said, bouncing over to give her a kiss on the cheek. 

One by one, the others did the same. 

Himiko kissed the other cheek, while Hitoshi kissed the side of her forehead. 

Shoto kissed the center of her forehead (because those were his favorite), and Katsuki let out a fake groan before he kissed his hand and threw it at her before leaving with the others. 

Touya and Keigo came over next, wearing small grins making Eli smirk a little. 

"Excuse me, but I'm supposed to be sleeping," she said tiredly, releasing a small yawn making them chuckle. 

"Well excuse us, princess," Touya taunted a little, leaning forward and giving her a kiss on the other side of her forehead.

He could when he saw her pull the comforter up over her cheeks. 

"Get some rest E," Keigo said, taking her hand and kissing it. 

And that was that. 

Her lights were turned off and her door was closed, leaving Eli by herself. 

And somehow, from the borderline panic attack to the beating in her chest caused by Touya and Keigo, to that warm feeling that never got old as she watched her kids do any and everything, she blinked her eyes. 

Then she blinked again.

And she was out like a light. 

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·