"This is totally bonkers! We'll be scarfed down by a grizzly!" Owen panics.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. You wish you'd saw a grizzly once you meet up with ol' Sasquatchanakwa! He's one mean mamma-jamma!" Chef exclaims. "Good luck, troops! Try not to die!"

"Huh?" Gwen gasps.

"This isn't legal!" I yell.

"Hey, Princess, file it with the network lawyers," Duncan replies as he grabs his pack.

"Where do they think they're going? They can't survive out there. It's suicide, it's-" Heather starts.

"Hey, I've got an idea. Let's see what happens if you shut up already," Gwen suggests sarcastically.

"Do not start. This is how we lost the girls vs. boys challenge the first time," I remind them.

...

"This is just great! Now I'm stuck on a team with Gwen and Heather! I love Gwen, and I tolerate Heather, but those two together? I'd rather wrestle a porcupine!"

...

"Camp is north, so we just follow the river," I tell the girls.

"Yeah. As long as we're not munched by Sasquatchamacallit," Heater replies.

"Would you relax? That's obviously just another stupid made up myth to scare us," Gwen says to her.

...

"Um, does no one remember Eva skinning that thing alive after teams were dissolved? It's no myth! I say we finish this challenge as soon as possible so we don't become squatchanakwa soup!"

...

"Ugh! I'd kill for some bug spray. These mosquitoes think I'm an all-you-can-eat buffet!" Heather complains. "Ah! I think a mosquito bit the inside of my throat! It itches."

Good, maybe that'll keep her quiet for awhile.

After walking in the forest towards our destination, we finally make it to the river. We take out our snacks and we try to work out a game plan.

"Okay, look. We all know we don't like each other. And we all probably wish we could push each other off a cliff right now," Heather starts.

"Actually, Gwen and I are fine," I cut her off.

"Ok, that's great!" She continues as she rolls her eyes. "I think we can agree we have to win this challenge. We can't afford to let the guys win invincibility. And who knows what kind of evil bonding they're up to right now."

Is she serious? Owen doesn't have an evil bone in his body. But I do understand where she's coming from. I'm not ecstatic to have to work with Heather, but what choice do I have?

"So we're a team on this, right?" She asks.

I look at Gwen and she looks at me. I can't believe were doing this, but-

"Right," I say.

"Right," Gwen agrees.

As we continue to try to come up with a strategy, we spot Duncan and Owen on a raft rowing down the river. How the hell did they get here so fast?!