19

Warning: This chapter and the next are going to be filled with drama, enjoy!

...

Malibu's outfit

...

"I can't believe that the competition is half way over! And I've managed to meet so many incredible people who I've formed life long friendships with, too! It's all so unbelievable- But what I can believe is that I'm still here. I came here with a goal, and I'm determined to reach it. I can see it all now. Don't forget to pick up a pair of 'Malibu originals,' coming to stores really soon!"

"When I win that money, I'm starting my own shoe brand for sure. I'm talking tennis shoes, slides, heels, flats, you name it, I'm gonna have it. I have to thank the best manager in the world. If it wasn't for you, Warner Bradley, I wouldn't be here today!"

"Now that we're nearing the end, I have to think of a strategy to beat one of the strongest competitors in the competition... Heather. I do not like the girl, but I have to admit, she is one hell of a player... Which is why she has to go. Teams are dissolving soon, I mean really soon, and once they do, she's gone. Arrivederci! She's gotten away with so much crap, and I'm sick of it. First she got Eva voted off, she started an alliance with Lindsay and Beth, then got Beth voted off. She's awful to my friends, including Lindsay, she read Gwen's diary to all of Canada, she called Leshawna ghetto, she practically broke my nose, and she flashed Harold her boobs, she's going down!"

...

"Trent, you're back!" I notice as I enter the dining hall with the others.

"Yeah, that challenge was wild!"

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to push you out the plane. Really, it was an accident!"

"Yo, Mal, relax. I survived! I know you didn't mean to, no hard feelings," he says smoothly.

"You're awesome," I tell him, and I give him a hug, which he returns the gesture.

"Congratulations to the remaining campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition!" Chris announces. "You'll all be on the jury for the final episode."

"We got the power! Yeah!" Geoff exclaims happily.

"The two teams will become one next week. But first, all athe girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin and all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin. This week's challenge is as old as history itself: A Battle Of The Sexes."

Oh god, I have to bunk with Heather now? I'm so excited! I'm being sarcastic if you can't tell.

"After everyone is settled in, I'll announce the challenge. And then, you'll have a uh... bite to eat," Chris says.