Something Different

Hey, so after a long excrutiating wait for you guys/girls I have finally come up with the next chapter! Thank you so much for being as patient as you are!

_______________________________________________________________________

During the church service Zoe stayed asleep and Kenzie went with some of the other kids to Sunday School. Ever since Zoe's surgery I've been coming to church. If it wasn't God who saved my baby, then who did? (besides the doctors). I have decided that next weekend, Zoe will get baptized. I have already told all of my family and some close friends, and of course, my finace.

"Amazing grace, how sweet the sound

That saved a wretch like me

I once was lost but now I'm found

Was blind but now I see so clearly

Hallelujah, grace like rain falls down on me

Hallelujah, all my stains are washed away, washed away

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear

And grace my fears relieved

How precious did that grace appear

The hour I first believed

When we've been there ten thousand years

Bright shining as the sun

We've no less days to sing Your praise

Than when we first begun

Hallelujah, grace like rain falls down on me

Hallelujah, all my stains are washed away, washed away"

After 'Grace Like Rain' we bowed our heads and prayed to God, we asked him to take all the weight we had on our shoulders and to just lift it up. After we were finished praying we all went to the front doors to wait for all of the younger kids.As my sister was walking out of the Sunday school doors, I noticed a boy talking with her, I just grinned knowing that she'd made a friend.

"So where do you want to go and eat there kiddo?" I asked as she walked up to me. She just shrugged her shoulders, looked down and walked away. I frowned, she never acts like this.

"Kenz, what's going on hun?" I asked following her over towards my car. She waited at the passenger side door for me to unlock the car.

"I'm not unlocking this car until you tell me what is on your mind!" I went to cross my arm, but I guess I can't do that with a sleeping baby in a carseat in my hand. So instead I left my hands at my sides and just raised my eyebrows. She finally snapped and started talking.

"That guy that you saw talking to me, well he wasn't talking to me, he was making fun of me. Saying that my sister is a no good whore and that she needs to learn how to not have a child at only 17 years old." my sister said as a tear rolled down her face. I went to try and speak, to try and make her feel better, but no words came to my mind. Instead I just unlocked the car door and let her get in. I put, Zoe into the back and climbed into the driver's seat.

"So how about your favourite restaurant for lunch?" I asked trying to lighten the mood a little bit. It worked, Kenzie's eyes widened and she started smiling like a big goof. I started laughing and drove to AppleBee's.

It was nearly 4:00 when we got home. My aunt and uncle weren't home and neither was LightBulb so i'm guessing they took her for a walk. I haven't had much time for her lately and I feel uber guilty for it. Hopefully later on tonight I can take her for a walk with, Zoe.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey ok I know I said i would upload the next day, and as you can see, it's not the next day. So here is the next chapter. Hope y'all like it.