two

Kazutora stayed quiet and kept listening to Baji's mom.

Baji's mom : "When he left the house,I saw him making a expression I never saw before. I waited all day but he didn't come home. Then Chifuyu,Mikey, Draken and others came to tell me about Baji. I almost fainted that time..."

Kazutora clenched his fist trying to control himself.

Baji's mom : "When I saw his body covered in white cloth I couldn't control myself. I felt my heart breaking. I stayed up all night crying next to Baji. Even after the funeral I couldn't stop crying. His friends used to visit me time to time. Chifuyu literally cried like a baby hugging me tightly."

Baji's mom: "Hah...When police said you killed him. Honestly I was really mad and wanted to kill you. Baji's was the only for me. You were really close to him too. I saw you on the first trial confessing your crimes like a robot. There were no emotions in your eyes. You looked lonely and sad."

Kazutora hid his face from Baji's mom looking at the table.

Baji's mom: "It was already midnight when I arrived home and I finally managed to open his room. His always messy room was clean. There were 4 letters on the table. For me ,Mikey, you and Chifuyu."

Kazutora'He knew he was gonna die? Why did that idiot still go there?Keisuke why did you do that'

Baji's mom handed Kazutora a letter saying, "If you are wondering why I asked to reduce your punishment"

____________________________
Dear mom,
When you find this letter I might not be alive anymore. I just want to say, I really love you and I'm thankful for everything you have done for me. I am gonna make a foolish decision today to save my friends from darkness. If anything happens to me please don't blame them. Especially Kazutora, please forgive him for his foolishness. If he needs help please help like you always help me. You once wanted to adopt him. So when I'm gone please adopt him. He suffered a lot you know that. About Chifuyu please ask him to move on. I am not gonna marry him. And please feed the cats who roam around my room. And lastly I failed my test and I'm using auto correct to write this letter. I'm sorry mom. Love you mom. Please remember me always.

Your beloved best son
Baji Keisuke
______________________________

Reading the letter Kazutora started crying. He couldn't hold back his tears any longer. Baji's mom cried too. They cried for a long time. After a while Baji's mom handed Kazutora 2 letters, "Kazutora San I need a favor from you"

Kazutora looked at Baji's mom with teary eyes. Baji's mom,"This letter is yours and other one is Mikey's. After funeral I didn't get a chance to meet him. He gone through a lot too. If you meet him again can you hand him this letter?"

Kazutora nodded and was about to walk outside the room when Baji's mom said,"I am legally your mom now. So call me mom next time instead of aunty"
Kazutora looked confused as Baji's mom said ,"It's my son's and my wish to keep you with me. You killed my son so now compensate me with being my son". Saying so Baji's mom smiled.

Kazutora shaked his head , "I'm not worthy to be your son...". Baji's mom , "Well you are legally my son now. I already adopted you and you are gonna stay here with me." Kazutora looked at Baji's mom with teary eyes, "Why?"
Baji's mom,"You didn't wanted to kill him. Besides my son wanted this. I'm getting old I need someone to take care of me in my old age. I'm not doing a favor I'm doing this for me. Of course if you fail your test I will beat you up"
Kazutora started sobbing as he was moved to the core of his heart. If someone handed him a hand like this before Baji's death. He wouldn't have killed Baji.

"Why are you crying?Don't think I will go easy on you if you fail test exams. Baji failed his last too. I don't want you to be like him.Call me mom from now on."Baji's mom smiled.

Kazutora,"Yes aun.. mom." Baji's mom happily smiled saying,"You must be tired. Ask Chifuyu to show your room. I will cook something for us"
Kazutora looked around,"Chifuyu?"
Baji's mom placed the chair in it's right position and said ,"Yeah he is outside this room. He was listening to us."

Chifuyu flinched at Baji's mom's word because he was actually listening to them this whole time.
Kazutora saw Chifuyu outside the room making a dumb expression.

Kazutora,"Uh...did you hear everything?" . Chifuyu nodded. Kazutora felt embarrassed since he was crying like a child just a while ago. Chifuyu held Kazutora's hand and showed him a room ,"That's Baji's room. And that one is our room."

Kazutora flinched a bit hearing the word our,"Our??". "Yep. My mom is out of town. So I'm staying here for a couple days. We can share a room." Chifuyu said entering the room next to Baji's.

Kazutora and Chifuyu sat on the bed. Chifuyu looked at Kazutora lost in thoughts, "what happened?do you wanna go to the washroom?" Kazutora looked at him with wide eyes,"What?no.."

Chifuyu said,"Then why are you so lost?". Kazutora said in a lower voice, "There is only one bed in the room..." Chifuyu opened a drawer from the desk near the bed, "So? We are both guys. We can the share the bed too. It's not like you are a girl lol."

Kazutora blushed and didn't bother saying another word. After a while Chifuyu gave him a letter, "This one was for me. Do you wanna read it?"

Author: Baji's mom is the best mom UwU kazutora deserves better. I'm a kazutora chifuyu simp. Sorry for Baji's fans TwT.