One

"Hanemiya San~"middle aged lady in Police outfit shouted smilingly. Kazutora looked at her as he wore his jacket. "Do you really wanna leave alone? I can drop you off if you want" same lady said looking at Kazutora.

"It's ok miss Isabella. My frie.. friend will pick me up" Kazutora faked his smile and got out of the room. He looked at the other cells while walking down the path to his freedom. Kazutora was sent to Juvia for killing Baji. He was supposed to be jailed for 10years but Baji's mom insisted to reduce his punishment for Baji's last wish.

'That day Baji's mom clearly wanted to kill me but for Baji's sake she asked to reduce my time in jail. Thanks to her and Chifuyu I only had 2 year punishment'
Kazutora looked at the slightly rundown building as he stepped outside of the metal gate.

He looked around and sighed"I knew none was coming. What was I hoping for?" "YO!" a blond boy with one ear piercing said. "Ah... Chifuyu?" Kazutora was shocked to see Chifuyu.

Baji was the closest person to chifuyu. Even when he beat Chifuyu to the point he fainted for Valhalla's test. Still Chifuyu tried his best to save Baji. Kazutora was aware of this kinda friendship since Baji literally died for him.

"What are you doing here ? In your school uniform?" Kazutora said in angry tone. "I came here to pick you up. Stop yelling. Let's go" Chifuyu dragged kazutora. "Huh?where are we going?"
"You will see. Just follow me. Someone is waiting for you." Chifuyu giggled.

'Has Chifuyu finally gone mad?Who is waiting for me?last time I remember my mother divorced my father and ran away while my father left me to the orphanage. Wait is it Mikey?Is he gonna kill me?'
Kazutora slightly laughed. He was waiting for the day Mikey would kill him or at least beat to him death. After killing Shinichiro and Baji, Kazutora never slept in peace. Memories of his past haunted him almost every night.

"Kazutora!! Get in already" Chifuyu yelled from inside of the car. Kazutora got in and looked at Chifuyu,"So..Why are you here ?and where are you taking me?"
"You will know." Chifuyu started texting someone. Kazutora leaned a bit towards Chifuyu as the car was slightly smaller than normal cars. Chifuyu didn't mind Kazutora invading his personal space. Kazutora smelled a sweet scent from Chifuyu's hair, he felt comfortable and fall asleep on Chifuyu's shoulder. Though Chifuyu didn't liked kazutora still he didn't bother waking him up.

"Kazutora....ka" Chifuyu kept calling his name. Kazutora was half asleep when he heard his name coming out of Chifuyu's mouth. He saw himself sleeping on Chifuyu's shoulder, he blushed a little and immediately got out of the car. Car door was already open. Chifuyu sighed,"Dude don't tell me they didn't let you sleep in that place".

Kazutora faked his smile,"They did. I was nervous so I couldn't sleep." Chifuyu looked at face wondering how the hell he changed so much. They got out of the car and Chifuyu paid the driver. They were in the 3rd floor of the building chifuyu used to live. Chifuyu held Kazutora's hand and winked at him saying, "Don't bother running away." Chifuyu pressed the bell button of a apartment while a middle aged beautiful lady with black hair opened the door.

Kazutora felt a shock seeing her. He was expecting Mikey with a bat in his hands. Lady was none but Baji's mom. She smiled and asked them to enter the house. Kazutora was freezed there, Chifuyu dragged him inside the house.

When kazutora regained consciousness he was already sitting in a table in front of Baji's mom. Chifuyu wasn't in the room. Kazutora was nervous, he was heavily sweating and feeling suffocated. Baji's mom could saw right through him so she spoke first,"Kazutora Hanemiya San, right?"

"Ye..yes.." kazutora said in a low voice. " Are you okay Kazutora San?" Baji's mom asked in a concerned voice. Kazutora looked at the table and was holding back his tears. He felt more suffocated looking at Baji's mom being concerned for him.

Kazutora didn't had a happy family. His father used to beat him up almost every single day and his mother tried to hide this from everyone. She used to manipulate kazutora. Only Baji's mom knew about his situation and she used to love him like her own son. That's the reason Baji and Kazutora were closer than ever. But love wasn't enough for him, after Shinichiro's death Baji's parents divorced and left him alone. Baji's mom wanted to adopt him but he refused. Slowly his mental health got worse and he became unstable which caused Baji's death. Back to the main story.

Baji's mom and Kazutora were in the table,
Baji's mom said,"Kazutora San?"
Kazutora in a crying voice "yes I'm fine.."
"Are you crying?what happened??", Baji's mom went to kazutora and hugged him.

"Are you hurt?Did they beat you?" Baji's mom said hugging kazutora. Kazutora faked his smile again and looked at Baji's mom,"No aunty....". Baji's mom sighed in relief and grabbed a chair and sat next him.

Baji's mom: "I knew he was going to die that day"
Kazutora:"..."
Baji's mom: "Baji's father is always away on his business trip. It was always me and Baji. When you become friends with Baji along with Mikey and others I was really happy. Cause Baji really loved you guys a lot."
Kazutora: "...I.."
Baji's mom:" Don't apologize. I knew that boy of mine was reckless. He was in a gang, fighting people and getting hurt. Always making me worry. But he couldn't watch me or his friends cry"
Baji's mom: "That day he hugged me for a long time and said 'I love you mom. You are the best mom in the world'. I thought he failed his test again or something." she laughed a little.

Author: This story takes place 2year after Baji's death. This is a kazufuyu story. I love both bajifuyu and kazufuyu ships but Baji's dead TwT. My boy TwT. I hope you will like it.