"He's a legend." TJ finishes with a smile on his face as Wes and Eric looked at each other for a moment in the background.

"Thank you, guys, for coming on short notice." Tommy says to them.

"So, what's going on? Your call sounded urgent." Wes asks as Andros is now standing by one of his cousin's husband's side.

"Some of us were hoping this day would never come. Andros and Scarlett have recently tracked down the remains of the evil machine empire. With Scarlett locating the exact location from where she was here on earth." Tommy informs the others.

"But I thought the zeo rangers destroyed them years ago." TJ says stepping a bit forward.

"We destroyed their leaders, but some of their generals managed to survive. They've been hiding all these years. They finally regrouped their forces and are massing on the moon. Preparing... To invade earth." Tommy informs them as he looks to them.

"The moon?" Cole asked stepping a bit forward.

"So, how are we supposed to get there to stop them?" Cole asks with uncertainty.

"In this!" Andros states as he turns the lights on the Astro megaship.

"I present the Astro mega ship Mark II. Fresh off the construction yards of KO 35 and we had some help from Outworld thanks to Cer- Scarlett Scott. This is the fastest spaceship in the galaxy." Andros informs them as he steps in front of the megaship.

"Guys." Tommy starts as everyone was now looking at him again instead of the spaceship.

"This is going to be a very dangerous mission, but I can't force you to go. This is a decision you have to make on your own." Tommy tells them with a reassuring look on his face.

"I don't know much about spaceships or this machine empire. But I will go wherever I must to protect the earth." Cole says stepping up with a serious look on his face.

"Same goes for us." Wes says with Eric nodding to that.

"Count me in." Carter says.

"It's not even a question." TJ states as Andros were looking at him for a second.

"Then it's settled." Andros says looking at Tommy.

"Let's do it." Tommy says as they were about to get on the ship.

"Oh, wait. Wasn't there another red ranger here on earth? Scarlett said he'll be here." Andros suddenly says knowing his cousin wouldn't break her promise when it comes to protecting the earth and people who were family.

Tommy sighs knowing that Scarlett promised that he would be here.

"I was hoping he'd show up, but I guess he couldn't make it. Even if that was a promise. We'll have to go on without him." Tommy says sadly.

Him knowing that Scarlett always means well especially when it comes to Jason. Then Cole hears something coming from outside.

"Guys!" Cole says as he starts running outside of the building to see a motorcycle coming their way.

Soon stopping near them once all of them were outside.

Then the man turns off the bike and gets off of it, taking his helmet off in the process to reveal Jason Scott with him having a small smile on his face while he sees everyone in front of him.

"Jason." Tommy says happily seeing his brother-in-law there in front of him like Scarlett said he would be, now smiling some more.

"You guys weren't gonna do this without me were you? Scarlett told me this is where it was." Jason says jokingly as he goes over to Cole first.

"So, you must be the new guy that Scarlett mentioned. She always knows about all the new rangers that come in." Jason says now in front of Cole as Cole himself was really nervous.

"Hi! I'm Cole." Cole says with a smile on his face and Jason nods patting his shoulder.

"Good." Jason says seeing that his wife was right about that.

"I recognize some of you guys." Jason says.

He then sees his wife's cousin and other friends she made when she was in space or was still a ranger after a bit when she came back to earth.

"Some of you, uh... More than others." Jason says as he sees all of the rangers so far up until he reaches Tommy last.

"I was starting to wonder whether you show up at all." Tommy says thinking of what Scarlett has told him.

"You didn't think Scarlett and I were gonna let you do this without the original red ranger did you?" Jason says as the two gave each other a small handshake.

Soon all of them get on the Astro mega ship to get this mission started, after getting settled in the ship, it starts to take off.