1. Arriving

Rayla ran up the stairs to Ethari's workshop. She was on the verge of tears.  Callum ran after her.  Rayla bursts though the doors. "How could this happen?  I didn't mean to abandon anyone!  Why would this happen!  I didn't run away, I didn't do anythin wrong!" She shouted. Ethari saw her reflection in the blade he was holding. He read her lips, he could tell she was angry. 

"Rayla. He's gone, their gone. You know I don't like blamin people, and pointin fingers but, it's your fault. YOU abandoned them." "I know." Rayla said, "is there anythin I can do to fix this?" She asked. "There is. But you need to be very powerful. It might take a while, and you, Rayla, are not ready for such a task."

"Please tell me! I'll do anythin,  I'll learn any magic I need to. I'll give up the rest of my life, I'll dedicate myself to it, just please! Tell me what it is, I wanna make this up to you, and everyone else." She said. Ethari looked down. He slammed the blade on the table, and shook his head, holding back tears. 

"No..."  "WHAT?" "I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that." It was Callum "Callum stay out of this!" She shouted. She turned back the Ethari.  "Tell me what it is!" ............................."you have to bring them all back." Ethari spoke, in almost a whisper. "DONE" Rayla shouted, then she ran out of the workshop. 

Callum followed her. "What?! You can't bring back 5 dead people." They were at the fountain now. Rayla looked closely., RUNAAN WAS OKAY "CALLUM LOOK, RUNAAN IS ALRIGHT" Runnan's flower was under water, but it wasn't at the bottom, it was floating,  and it was glowing. 

Rayla ran back to the workshop, she burst in once more, except this time, Ethari could see her. "Yes?" He said. "ETHARI COME LOOK, ITS A MIRACLE " Rayla shouted. Her and Ethari ran down to the fountain, attracting the attention of multiple other elves. "What is it?" Ethari asked. "Look closely in the water Ethari" Rayla spoke. Ethari looked closer, he saw it. The flower. Runaan's flower. 

"I don't believe it. Runaan is okay!" He shouted. "Not exactly" a deep voice ran out though the woods. "If you don't understand,  have Callum bring you back to the castle,  find his Aunt Amaya, find Soren and Claudia and then come, find, me." "What was th-" Callum was cut off by Rayla demanding, " take me and Ethari back to the castle,  I need to know what this is about." "Okay, come on, I guess. It will take us a while to get back, might as well go now" Callum said. Ethari sighed,  "alright, let's go" he said. And soon they were off.

Callum was right, it did take them a while to get back. 2 and a half weeks to be precise. All the way back, Rayla and Ethari didn't talk much, neither did Rayla talk to Callum. It was a pretty quiet trip. Finally they made it back to the castle.  They found Aunt Amaya,  Soren, and  Claudia. Now all they had to do was find the voice.

"Where should we look fist?" Claudia asked. "I'm not sure" Callum said. "Maybe we should looka round the castle first. If all of the people the voice wanted us to find were here, maybe the person, or thing will be here to. If not we'll check the forest, then the moutains." Ethari said.  "Alright" Rayla said. "Well, let's get going, cmon" Soren said. 

They checked around the castle,  and they found a door no one had noticed before. They opened it. Inside was a mirror.  Next to the mirror was a note that read this: 

After they read the note, Claudia went to go retrieve the coin

After they read the note, Claudia went to go retrieve the coin. Everyone else started to discuss what they thought was in the coin. After a few minutes Claudia returned, coin in hand. She handed it to Ethari,  but as soon as he saw what was inside, he almost lost his balance. "Whats wrong." Rayla asked. With shaking hands, Ethari showed Rayla the coin. Rayla gasped.  "What?! But how?" She spoke. "I'm not sure..." Ethari replied. "Let's head to the clearing, and find this mysterious voice." Callum said. "Yeah" "let's go"