Link-1, Seize the Wind!

LINK VRAINS.

A world in the Network made specifically for people to have fun Dueling in. It has a beautiful landscape, purples and blues in the sky with a major city full of people logged in dueling, looking around, shopping for cards and accessories. With a huge world like this it's no surprise that it attracted such a huge base of people, most of which joined because of the Charisma Duelists who all have their own fans and viewers of all their duels!

The Big 3 Charisma Duelists are what caused a massive spike in interest for LINK VRAINS in the first place, especially when their duels were broadcasted to those outside of VRAINS.

The first, Blue Angel, had the largest fan base not only for her amazing duels but also because she was the perfect Idol with her Trickstar deck!

The second, Go Onizuka, had rose up through his strong duel and wrestler like personality that was accentuated by his Gouki deck!

Finally, the third was the very first Charisma Duelist to hit mainstream because of his reckless style and Quick-Victorys. He was the one who even popularized Speed Duel, a name he coined, which are duels that have 3 Main Monster Zones and Spell/Trap Zones, along with a skip of Main Phase 2. The duelists would ride on D-Boards along the Data Storms strewn about LINK VRAINS, but as they disappeared he seemed to fade with. His name is-!

"Hito Fuki!"

"Wha-?"

PAK!!!

"Ow ow ow!"

We cut to a boy in an average school uniform with messy lime green hair and light green eyes being awaken from his day dreaming by his teacher throwing a piece of chalk that hit him in the head. Kinda impressive considering the boy is in the far back of the class, seated next a girl who's face down asleep on the desk.

 Kinda impressive considering the boy is in the far back of the class, seated next a girl who's face down asleep on the desk

[Hito Fuki]
[I'm a bit of an airhead but I try my best]

"Pay attention in class please, and answer the question." The teacher said with an exasperated sigh.

"Right, the question... uh... the answer is 42!"

"That... is correct! Good job. Now-"

Fuki tuned out his teacher immediately once he got the answer correct, leaning back in his chair. He yawns, looking around trying to find something, ANYTHING to pay attention to other than the boring lecture being given out.

'I wish I could just be in VRAINS right now instead of this... so boring.' The lime head thought to himself, as he'd rather be dueling or even being interviewed by the random people of the Network than stay another second in class.

Fuki's eyes eventually landed on the girl sleeping next to him. She had the weirdest hair Fuki had seen. It was long and dark, with her bangs being a light blue with some pink accents in them. She too had a school uniform, with boring blue tie included although she had a cute heart pin put on it, given to her as a gift from Fuki himself when he first introduced himself.