𝔩𝔩. 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Start from the beginning

"Jericho is alive?" Donna skeptically questions as they all stand around the kitchen island "Don't tell me Dick actually said that."

"God I'd wished" Edith whispers still not over how she saw the news written out

"More like scrawled it on the wall of his cell." Rachel explains from her seat on the kitchen island "Like caveman-style."

"I don't even know what that's supposed to mean," Dawn says gobsmacked at the news

"It's a style Neanderthals used to depict images in cave walls. Usually battle scenes or hunting," Kory educates the room on something they needed no lesson on

Dawn, like the rest of the women in the room, couldn't help but outwardly react to the information, "I meant that Jericho's alive."

"Oh. Sorry." Kory apologizes

"Well, one thing's for sure. He has clearly lost his mind," Donna chimes, not shy in voicing her thoughts

"But I keep having these dreams" Rachel once again brings up with urgency "about Dick being killed by Deathstroke. And they're not going away. We need to do something about that."

"I believe you. But we have bigger problems right now," Donna makes sure they don't divert from the reason as to why they all regrouped at the tower

Edith looks down at the blueprints on the tablet Donna had placed on the table. Edith zooms in trying to find the lab and any suitable route but nothing came to mind in knowing what they were up against

Rachel knowing her friends were in danger she moves on from her dreams, "Okay, what's the plan?"

"Well, the main CADMUS building closes at 9:00" Kory shares having memorized the information "and security drops down to ten. It's two at each gate and six roaming inside."

"The lab?" Edith asks with furrowed brows needing hear the information once more

"Whole different story," Dawn taps on the screen making the upper lab blueprints to be enlarged "It's a 24-hour operation and in the last week they've doubled up the guard. Four six-hour shifts, 20 bodies around the clock. Sounds like that's where the party's at."

"Okay. Well, let's crash it," Donna simply says while Edith purses her lips wanting a more solid plan

"Oh, so we're just gonna break into CADMUS and get Conner and Gar out of there. Just the five of us?" Rachel questions being the only one voicing the reservations about their half-assed plan

"We don't have a choice right now, okay? But between you and Kory, we have plenty of fire power," Donna says with certainty making Rachel glance over at the red haired women with eyebrows raised "At least to get us in through the front door."

"About that," Kory hesitantly says having to break the news of her powers, "I've got some bad news. My powers have vanished."

"What?" Donna asks wishing she heard wrong "W-what do you mean?"

"I don't know. I don't know what happened. But they're gone and I haven't been able to get them back."

At the news Donna exhales, "Well, that's fucking great. Um, what about you?"

"Fully loaded. But I can't promise that I..." Rachel trails off for a second "won't go a little bit overboard. Um, things have been getting... dramatic."

Before Donna can say that they were fucked or Edith share about her new unlocked powers that she really had no clue what it included a beep was heard. On the tablet screen, a police alert appears making Kory read it, "A disturbance at Golden Gate Park. Units responding. People are injured. Reports of a wild animal."