Chapter 1: ~Adoption~

Our world is very distinct. There are parts of it that are specific to this planet. However, there are other worlds. Other Earth's, where things are different. Such as this one, where everything seems normal, but there are secrets within....
This world has almost everything as ours, but here the virus never happened, and the world has had peace for years. That is not the thing we will focus on, however, as there is one other obscurity this world has...
I am sure you have heard of the term 'femboys.' It refers to a or a group of young men and boys who prefer to be more feminine than masculine, to wear women's clothes, and to adopt their traits. In our world, they live the normal lives of other human beings. But here, their feminine urges are identified when they are very young. They are then taken to a school, where they are taught how to be proper, and how to listen to the commands given to them. They are taught to forget any masculinity they had, and to be nothing but cute and submissive and that they're owners happiness is all that matters. When they finish their training they range from about ten to twenty years of age, and after this they are transported over to a fixed up building that was once a dog adoption center. Here they are treated nicely, have their hair and nails done, and makeup as well. On weekends, people, mostly women, are allowed to visit one of these centers, and if they would like, they are allowed to adopt one of these femboys as their own. The boys will then be a companion for the girls, someone they can cuddle with, be with, and hold when they need to. The day is Saturday. The center has been cleaned out, all the boys taken to new and loving homes, except for one...
"I'm sorry miss, we only have one left, and he's a bit...special." the slightly aging woman said. She was the owner of this center, a smaller one on the outskirts of New York City. The customer, in this case, is a twenty-two year old girl, named Sara. She had just finished college, and her boyfriend had dumped her when she didn't share his dream of starting a jazz band. Why that? I'll never know. She was looking for a companion, someone that wouldn't leave like he did. "What do you mean special?" She asked the woman. "Well, unlike the others, he has a few quirks. He has attachment issues, a bit of a stutter, and In some cases, anxiety as well" they woman led her down a corridor and to where the stalls for the boys were. "That's ok," Sara replied "at this point I'll take him." They stopped at the last stall on the right. There was a boy sitting there, a sad look on his face. He had a stocky build, but something was off. He appeared as if he had been tall, but had continuously shrank to where he looked like a small child.  He was dressed in a plain, short, pink dress, reassembling a nightgown. He wasn't really sure why everyone else had been chosen and not him, but he understood he was the only one there. He felt lonely, and he wanted a companion as much as she did. At first he didn't seem to notice them, as if people had passed by him before, and he was used to it. There was a name on his stall. "Cupcake?" Sara asked. "Yes, the boys are given new names to fit their new personalities. In this case, this is what was chosen for him." Sara looked at him. She wasn't sure why, but she felt drawn to him. Even though he was the only one there, she didn't want anyone else. "I'll take him, thank you." The woman looked at Sara with a look of uncertainty. "Are you sure? We'll have a new batch by the end of the month if you would like to wait till then." "No thank you," Sara replied. "I want him." The boy  had been zoned out for nearly the whole of the conversation, but the words, 'I want him' broke through his quiet mind like a stone through glass. His body felt a mix of numbness, and the most emotion he had felt in his life. He looked up at her, his eyes a mix of love and fear. She knew what his look meant. He had been hurt before, and he was scared he was going to get hurt again. But when his eyes met hers and he saw the look of love and care in her eyes, his face changed. It relaxed, like he felt safe. There was still some mistrust in his heart however, and just like before, he'd be adopted and then in a week be returned. As the woman opened the plexiglass door that allowed people to look at him, he stood, but he still looked shrunken. He walked to the door, his hands clasped near his waist. "This is your owner, say hi to her." For the first time, he spoke. His voice was soft and meek, and his glance rested on the floor when he was not talking. "Hi I...I'm your servant and...and I'll do whatever you ask of me." "Good boy cupcake, now go with your owner." He looked at Sara, and he followed her out of the building. "What would you like for me to call you cupcake?" She asked him. He was silent for a moment before responding, "I...I don't know I've never been asked that before I'm sorry" "it's ok, I just want you to feel like if there's something you want to be called, you can tell me." "T..thank you master" he responded. She told he could ride in the back or up front, an offer he hadn't had with his last owners. He chose the back, and before he got in, he opened the door for Sara, and smiled a weak, loving smile as he did so. She got in and then patted his head, and he opened the door and got in. Sara lived in the city, in a condo on the 15th floor of a tan apartment building. It overlooked the rest of the city, and had a full glass wall facing you when she walked in. Straight ahead was her king-sized bed, with light gray sheets and white pillows. To the right and around a corner was a fully furnished kitchen that was attached to the laundry room and bathroom. To the left was a large walk-in closet, fully stocked with clothes and shoes. They took the elevator up, and when they arrived he cowered behind her. He had never been allowed to go in any rooms this big. All he could remember was the tiny stall he had occupied at the center. She reached behind her and scratched his head while nudging him forward. "It's ok cupcake it's ok. This is where we're going to live together. You can go anywhere in here ok?" She looked at him, and the eyes of a scared child met hers. She hugged him, and whispered, "it's ok, no ones going to hurt you now." He clung to her, not sure where to go. "Would you like it if I call you baby?" Sara asked him softly. He looked up at her again and nodded. "Ok baby, you look tired. Do you want to take a nap with me?" "I..I can do that?" "Yes cupcake, you can. She led him over to her bed, where she let him up on it and lifted up the covers and let him under them.
Chapter 2 coming soon :3 <3