Fifteen

I went in to see Luke again the next day, and he was sitting up with a laptop sitting on his thighs.
"Oh, hey, Alex! Nora's here. I want you to meet her." He said happily, motioning for me to come over to him. I laughed and stood beside him.
"Who am I meeting?" I asked.
"Nora, this is Alex. Alex, this is Nora." I looked down to see a slightly older boy on the computer screen. I waved a bit.
"Hi!"
"Hey! Wow, you are as gorgeous as Luke says" the boy, Alex chuckled. I blushed and kept my eyes off Luke.
"Thanks" I mumbled embarrassed. Alex laughed again.
"I have to go, bye Alex" Luke blurted, shutting the Skype window. I looked at Luke shyly.
"So..."
"So." We both sat in an awkward silence for a moment before he took my hand in both of his.
"I meant it." He said suddenly. I raised an eyebrow.
"Meant what?"
"I meant it when I said you were gorgeous. You're the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. Not to mention the sweetest. I like you a lot." The blush on my cheeks deepened and spread to my ears.
"O-oh" was all I could manage to choke out. It was Luke's turn to blush
"Sorry if that's creepy" he muttered. I shook my head quickly
"No no!! Jesus Luke, no!" I exclaimed. "I'm really, oh wow. I like you a lot too that's all" Luke's eyes widened.
"Really?" I nodded and kissed his cheek lightly.
"Really really. " Luke was over the moon, pulling me down for a proper kiss on the lips
"Thank you"
An: stay tuned for the epilogue and character ask!