8 - Approach

To avoid confusion, the following chapter is set in the perspective of Springtrap but shortly after it will be back to you.

Thirty years. Thirty years since I had last seen my family. My home. Henry. I wonder if it was all worth it. Getting trapped by the souls of those brats. It was ironic to be killed by my creation but just as expected you can't get rid of me so easily. I always come back. I'll always find a way. Lately, though, I fear I'm beginning to lose persistence. I am afraid that all is going to waste and my murders will be for nothing.
A voice echoes along the corridor and upon peeking an eye open I watched as a group of visitors came to a halt before me. So it was daytime. A blonde teenager began to lecture them upon the history of the Freddy fazbear pizzeria. So ignorant, I thought as I overheard him use the wrong dates and refer to me as the infamous Springbonnie.
What a stupid fucking name. I never liked that name. Not even when I was human. I hated it but that damn Henry loved it. He claimed children would find it catchy and cute. Said it would bring attention. Why did the bear have a normal name but the bunny was stuck with some shitty one? I closed my eye immediately as some brunette began to point it out. If I was able to move, I'd have killed this group. Most likely stuffing their bodies into the walls and having this place shut down but I couldn't. I couldn't move at all. My body felt heavy and my legs were immobile so I simply stood there watching the guests each day. I liked counting people from the groups. How different they looked from each other brought curiosity to me. Especially with what was trending in modern times.
It was enlightening to see how revealing the clothing had gotten for women. It'd been so long since I'd seen my wife. My beloved Lora. With her petite figure, round face, and twinkling hazel eyes. Oh, how I admired them. The way they'd bore into mine. when she would flash a serene smile. Her white teeth twinkling like pearls fresh from the enclosure of a clam's shell.

What a bitch.

I hated her with every fiber of my being.

She was stubborn and always felt the need to criticize my behavior. It angered me how nosy she was with my work, how she always asked about Henry, and by god, the look on her face whenever I did something she didn't agree with. When Elizabeth died, I was the first to be blamed. Always pointing fingers as if she couldn't have been a better mother and prevented our children from interfering with my animatronics.
What I did to her filled me with pure enlightenment. She deserved it. To have her body torn and compressed within the pits of my creation. It was the peak of my entire career. Not even those dead children could bring me the same joy I felt on that day of her death. Or I thought so.
Now, this (Y/N). (Y/N) fascinated me because she responded differently than my previous victims. When faced with death, insults, and even violence, she dared to yell at me. She was fearful but somehow overcame it with such anguish. I find myself pondering about her from time to time. The look on her face from our previous encounter. Has she been upholding her promise?

There was also something else that struck me about her. Perhaps it could be the idea that I haven't seen a woman in over thirty years but (Y/N)'s presence attracts something from within me. With her (f/c) locks of (h/t) hair. She was of average height; her body was smaller than mine but shaped (b/t). She was significantly different than Lora because I willingly want to be around her. I wanted to squeeze her so tightly she'd pop but I equally didn't even want to harm her. The way she  yelled at me was stimulating. It was going to be fun seeing her make attempts in handling me. I don't have much of a need for her other than my personal use either. It was thrilling knowing the power I held over her. Oh, how it was such a shame they placed an alluring night guard with a ravenous rabbit.

☺☻
A/N: Hi lovelies! Hope you enjoyed. :)