𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫

Mulai dari awal

I guess I got what I wanted an world full of animals.

The way Carl looked at her sister was pure love. You can see in his eyes he would never let her go. She has her mother in him and he has the protect her.

I needed someone in my life like Carl who treated me like not just a teenager or prisoner but a real person.

I'm not close to his sister but I can get close to becoming his next friend maybe. 

My thoughts were interrupted b Carl saying.

''How did you get over losing your mom? '' I gulped it down quickly.

Out of all things, he could of asked. I sighed to myself before talking ''You don't get over losing your own mother honestly.'' I said.

I fidget with my hands as he begins looking at me. '' You just hold onto the memories you used to have and... ''  I said to him. 

My voice trailed off at the end. I don't want to say anything that might hurt him. He looks about ten to be honest. 

---------

I lay in the bottom bunk as Carl lay on the top talking to me. We tell each other stories about our dead mothers.

Carl was able to trust me with a lot of information. I think we were having a good start to being best friends. 

Though we both wake up during the middle of the night to talk to Beth and Hershel. 

I listen as Carl talks before a woman's scream alarms us. I watch as Carl grabs his gun. '' I'm going '' He says. Hershel quickly stops him. 

Though Carl says  '' My father will go. '' As he makes his way towards the sound of him screaming. 

I quickly ran without thinking with Carl. 

As I follow behind him we go into an area. We have never been zombies are everywhere. I quickly killed some that were in my way and Carl.                  

Finally we made it to the place where the screaming was coming from. As we shoot the zombies that were attacking this group of people.

Carl helps all the way saying '' Follow us come on! ''  I watch as they fight the walkers behind them.

They have a woman that seems to be hurt. Possibly to be bitten. I watch as a big dude carries her.

'' You need to let her go. '' I say. My voice seems to be quiet but the group here's and responds with ''no'' in unison.

As we finally head back to our prison room. 

We see that the woman is dead. As Carl quickly pulls out his gun telling him '' he will shoot her '' I quickly take his gun shaking my head with an '' no ''

'' Thanks, We kill our own. '' The man said. He has black skin and seems to be big. 

Carl looks at me annoyed before dragging me out and locking the door behind us. The woman comes close to the door. 

She had black skin and her hair was curly and put in a nice style. I was as she began to yell at us to open the door. 

I push Carl behind me as I stand in front of the cage door. 

'' Hey, you have a choice really. '' I chuckle out. She looks at me like I'm crazy before I keep talking '' You can either stay here and enjoy the food and water we gave you, or you can go Fuck off somewhere else. '' 

Even though my voice is soft. I can tell she was a little taken back by that and she backed away and talked to her friend or group? 

I hand Carl his gun back before walking to my cell and lying down.

Closing my eyes for a moment. I hear Carl walking up. Climbing into his top bunk. 

A few minutes had passed and I thought he was sleeping. Until I hear him starting to cry. 

I slowly take a deep breath before making my way up towards the top bunk. 

I sit there beside him for a moment before putting my arm around him. He leans into me crying still. 

''shh, its okay its alright.'' I say whispering. I don't know what else to say really my friends were always my comforter. 

How do I stop a 10 year old boy from crying? I ask myself. 

That question was replayed in my mind. That I didn't even realize he had fallen asleep. So I decided to slide the jail cloth over him, and then I went to the bottom bunk.

I didn't sleep that night. I wanted him to have a peaceful dream about his dad and his sister.

 I wanted him to have a peaceful dream about his dad and his sister