SICK

{in this story you work with Foggy, Karen, and Matt at Nelson and Murdock. You also have healing powers or whatever}
TW- lots of fluff and mild language
ALSO LOOK AT THIS BOTH OF THE GIF OMFG.
1121 words
——————————————————————————

You wake up to see two of your favorite things

You wake up to see two of your favorite things. The Sun shining through the window with a nice breeze, and Matt Murdock.

You and Matt have been dating for the past year and you have loved every second of it. You were interviewed for Nelson & Murdock and got hired on the spot. You and Matt have been inseparable ever since.

Matt always wanted to be as close to you as possible so whenever you woke up, he would have his head in the crevice of your neck and snuggled up against you. You chuckled quietly; making sure not to wake him up. But his senses made him start stirring in his sleep and slowly wake up. You pouted to yourself because you failed at keeping him asleep. He tried to look up at you and get up but he failed; Miserably. You giggled for a second before asking him if he was ok. He always got up so you were confused what was happening.

"You ok Matt?"

"Yeah I'm fine just tired." He said in a raspy voice that didn't sound like his own.

"Hm" you said, not sounding too sure of his answer.

You lifted his head by his chin and felt his forehead. It was scorching hot so you knew something was up.

"Matt your forehead is hot. You need to stay home and rest" you said, concern filling up your voice.

"Mmh no I'm fine and I'll be fine. Let me just get up " he said in an inaudible tone due to his voice being so scratchy.

He tried getting out of bed but fell back on the bed, not having enough strength to get up or do anything.

"How's getting up going for you?" You said with a laugh. He was one of the strongest people you knew so seeing like this was unusual.

"Shut up." He said with a groan.

"Wow is the Matt Murdock feeling tired? This is crazy."

He looked at you with a glare but you just laughed it off; knowing he didn't mean it.

"Can't you just heal me or whatever?" He said in a 'fake' annoyed tone.

"Matt. I heal wounds not sicknesses." You said with a giggle.

"Ok then" He exclaimed, acting like he didn't already know that.

You tried getting getting up but Matt laid on top of you, keeping you trapped there.

"Please stay." He said

"Matthew Micheal Murdock get off of me. I need to get you medicine and then get to work. Also you are laying on top of me, I can't breath you giant."

"Finneeeee." He whined

"You are such a child sometimes oh my god." You laughed

"Wow is the Y/N insulting me?" He said, getting you back for earlier.

"Shut up." You said, getting up walking to the door and sticking you're tongue out at him; although he couldn't see it (duh)

You walked into the kitchen grabbing the medicine from the pantry along with a glass of water. As you were filling up the water, you heard a loud thud.

"Shit" Matt mumbled from the floor.

"Matt get back in bed I will be there in a second."

"Fine." He said. Too tired to start a fight.

You walked into your bedroom with the glass and the medicine in hand; and there was Matt, laying on the ground from falling off the bed

"You big baby." You said, laughing at him and helping him up

You hand him the medicine and water and he mumbled a quick "thank you" and he takes them from you. He takes them and smiles at you.

"Do you have to leave?" He says with a frown

"Yes Matty, Karen is out visiting her family and now you are sick. I gotta help Foggy with everything but I promise I will be right back." You say grabbing his hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Ok I'll see you later. Bye Y/N." He said while he snuggled back into the bed.

"Bye Baby."

You chuckled quietly and started changing into nicer clothing. You quickly put on some makeup and brushed your hair.

You walked back into the room and saw Matt fast asleep. You kissed his forehead and walked out.

~Time Skip to You being at the Nelson and Murdock office~

You walked in and opened the door to say hello to Foggy.

"Hey Foggy just wanted to let you know I'm here." You said with a smile.

"Hey Y/N, no Matt?" He said, his brows furrowed and his eyes with dark circles under them. You guys had a new case and Foggy had been working extra hard on it

"Yeah he is sick. He will probably be better by tomorrow though. You good? You look really tired."You said with concern

"Yeah I'm alright just tired and overworked." He said

"Oh alright well I'm gonna get to work so I'll see you later. And by the way, you should go home. I can handle closing up the place." You said to him with smile.

"Really? Thank you." He said and smiled brightly.

"Yeah it's not problem!" You exclaimed and walked out and went back to your room and the office.

~Time skip to you going into your apartment~

"Matt I'm home!" You yelled as you walked into your shared apartment with Matt.

You didn't hear a response and you walked into the bedroom and there was Matt cuddling with your pillow, asleep. You walked over to him and pressed a light kiss on his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes and sensed your heartbeat and calmed down.

"Hey Matty" you whispered as you went down once again to kiss his lips softly.

"Hi." He said as he grabbed your waist.

"I'm gonna change my clothes but I will get in bed with you in a second ok?"

He nodded and you went to change into your pajamas. You walked into the bathroom and took off your makeup as quick as you could, desperate to lay in bed with your sick boyfriend. By the time you walked back in he had already fallen back asleep. You smiled as you walked back on to your bed and snuggled up against Matt. You looked the window to see the sun setting and the breeze flowing through your room again. You smiled and closed your eyes.

He should get sick more often.