😋Dinner Time!

CHAPTER 2:

<Camilo POV>
-Yea.. She is...
as I thought I was mumbling, Mirabelle suddenly let out a loud gasp.
-What is it? Asked with this stupid face,
-You just said she was PRETTY!
-Wait, I said it loudly?
-Pretty much, DUMMY! Bahahah!

<YN POV>

The moment he said I was pretty, I froze... I was like paralyzed, as I feel my cheeks burning, while they were talking and laughing... I was...

Happy...l

-Are you okay Y/N? Do you feel sick? said this.. boy..
-Ooo, someone's worried! OH MY, I forgot to tell you his gift, it's to shapeshifte! Anyways, let's go to my room now!
Someone's in love~ she told me in a very small sound.
-Okay.

As I followed her into her room, I saw Dolores.. Wasn't her gift super hearing or something?.. She looked at me, and.. I knew she heard what mirabelle said to me.

-Mirabelle, i think Dolores over heard it..
-And?
-she's gonna tell everyone!?
-Don't worry about it. I won't let her, anyways let's go bake some cookies!
-Alright I guess..

[Time for Dinner]

As Abuela called everyone to dinner, we toke the cookies we baked at the table, me and Mirabelle sat down in front of Dolores.. and guess what, she was sitting next to Camilo.

During dinner, Mirabelle kept staring at Dolores, Dolores staring back, me panicking and Camilo wondering what we were up to.

<Mirabelle POV>

As we eat dinner, I kept staring at Dolores, I couldn't let her tell Camilo, they just met, and I couldn't let down y/n..

As Isabella put the cream in front of me, I lost eye contact.. And the second i toke it away..
Dolores told Camilo..

<YN POV>

And I saw her, telling Camilo. I ran off to the lake immediately, crying in tears. I couldn't stand it anymore, we just met, we couldn't date... We didn't even hang out or anything.

As I ran to the lake, crying, red as embarrassed AND blushing... I sat on the dock.

<Camilo POV>

During dinner, everyone acted.. strange...
But I didn't pay attention, then Dolores told me something that shook me..

-Y/N likes you.. mumbled Dolores to me.

My face turn RED as a tomato. She liked me? What?...

As I starred at y/n, she ran off to the lake; crying.

-I need to go get her! Yelled Dolores!

The table shut up, and was shocked.

-No, I need to go.

After I said that, I ran to the lake to find her/him/... .

At the dock, I could see her/him/... crying, I walked up to them...

<YN POV>

I was crying, till Camilo showed up.. he suddenly pulled my head to his, our face were an inch closer and...