Male OC X Reese

Requested by
emweraldwarr
Reese's p.o.v

Tuesday. That's when it started, I think. I'm not the soppy type as most people know, but this new boy at school, he had no clue who I really was at the time. I don't know why, but everytime I saw him, I just wanted to cave and tell him how much I liked him, but I couldn't at the risk of being judged as I have quite the reputation.

That morning, I sat down in class after being late for the fifth time that week. I began fiddling with the pencil which had been left on the desk, planning on who I was going to throw it at, that was until a major distraction had caught my eye.

In the corner of my left eye sat a boy on the other side of the window. He was only around fifty feet away, and staring right at me. Our eyes seemed to lock instantly with each other, although I couldn't even see the colour of them, I still couldn't bring myself to pull mine away.

I leaned closer to the window as I watched him slam his book shut, slowly standing to his feet as his eyes remained on mine. I almost felt intimidated by my own emotions at this point.

He must've been new; he had dirty blonde hair which fell right above his dark eyebrows, his skin glistening in the sunlight, almost like a vampires would. He had a stocky build, possibly even worked out daily, although, I don't think he'd have stood higher than my shoulder.

I suddenly snapped out of my trance as I saw him being approached by a shorter brunette boy, his appearance being all too familiar to me.

I felt my brow knit together in confusion as the boy shoved at his chest, knocking him flat to the floor. The short boy then began throwing punches and kicks at the blonde, causing him to pull his arms up in fear. I sucked in a breath of frustration before tearing my eyes away from the scene.

I immediately spun around and shot to the opposite side of the classroom, darting out of the door without bothering to even acknowledge the teacher or other students who probably thought I was on some form of drug.

I made my way out of the school, bursting through the main doors before sprinting over to the boy who continued to lay on the ground. I glanced up at the other boy for a split second before my mouth grew dry.

"Malcolm?" I barely managed to spit out as my younger brother faced me, a smug smile crossing his face.

He took one look at my expression before frowning, "Do you know him or something?"

I looked down at the boy, his blonde locks covering his forehead as blood seeped from his nose and mouth. He was resting on his elbows looking up directly at me, his eyes trailing all over my body causing goosebumps to rise everywhere his eyes met.

I gulped as Malcolm's familiar blue eyes searched mine for an answer, "I-I, no," I swallowed my pride as I stepped closer to the innocent boy who peered up at me, the fear which seemed to fill his eyes made the guilt inside of me almost unbearable.

I turned to Malcolm, "I'll deal with him from here," I said as sternly as I could to my brother as I watched him shrug and walk away without another word leaving his lips, thank god.

I turned my attention back to the boy, "What's your name?" I questioned him.

Those eyes of his easily held my attention, "Liam," He began, but I could see he had more to say, "Thank you,"

I let slip a small smile as I gestured for him to take my hand. As his soft skin met mine, shivers shot up and down my spine, the hairs standing on the back of my neck from the clear tension between us.

He appeared even more attractive up close, his nose being dusted with tiny freckles, making his eyes appear brighter than they did through the window.

I noticed he hadn't released my hand yet nor had his eyes left my own. It was like being stuck in limbo when caught in his gaze.

I cleared my throat, quickly releasing my sweaty palm from his dry one. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I felt my cheeks flush from embarrassment before my eyes finally fell from his, but landed on the blood which had began to dry on his upper lip.

I suddenly felt the urge to wipe it away, unfortunately for me I lack self control, so I did just that. I figured he'd jump away from me, but he didn't. He remained as still as a mannequin as the skin on my fingertips brushed over his lip, the electricity between us only rising.

I could feel his rapid, warm breaths colliding against the skin of my hands. I desperately wanted to ask him to skip class with me, or for his number, but I was too nervous and caught up in the moment to even begin working up the courage to.

I heard his clear his throat as I ripped my eyes away from and and directed them to the concrete before feeling him step closer to me, so close that his lips brushed my ear, "This can be our little secret," He said.

My eyes widened as I suddenly felt weak, so weak that my knees might as well have buckled right there and then.

I took a step back from him, realising that people could in fact see us. I frowned at the boy as he smirked at me," It's Reese, right?"

I just nodded, "And that was your brother?" He gestured to where Malcolm had previously stood. I mentally cursed him, the one time he actually beats someone up and I can't even praise him for it, instead, I hate him for it.

I wanted to just walk away, but I couldn't. He continued to stare at me, the smirk curving deeper on his face as he reached his hand towards my back pocket slowly.

I gulped, not bothering to stop the action from happening and no longer giving a damn if people judged me for this. Who cares about reputation?

I felt him slither his hand over my hip bone, the warmth of his skin against my jeans feeling somewhat addictive to me already. Finally, his hand reached my back pocket and I let him gently pull out my phone.

He smiled as he happily flipped it open and began typing something into it, my guess was it was his phone number.

He slammed it shut and pressed it to my chest, wrapping his small hands over my own and pressing them on top of my phone as I stood there, dumbfounded.

He leaned his face so close to mine that his nose gently pressed against mine, his lips brushing against my cheek, "Call me,"

The words I'd been eager to hear since ten minutes ago when I'd first layed eyes on him, the words which made my stomach dance with excitement.

A smile stretched across my face as he closed the gap between us. I suddenly felt a wave of confidence wash over me as I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck, pressing my lips to his cheek for a split second longer than I'd anticipated to.

I felt him tense up as I pulled my lips away from his surprisingly soft skin, but he quickly covered it with a large, toothy smile.

He winked at me before turning on his heel and walking away from me, glancing back over his shoulder at me before disappearing and the hold he had over me was gone.