Who's Y/N secret admire?

Start from the beginning

Clint looks surprise at him, but quickly look mad. "No, I didn't."

"I saw that too." Rhodey speak up.

Clint begins to feel nervous. Tony and Rhodey look at each other. "Well Clint, what is your respond?" Tony asks.

Clint stays silent for a second. "That was for me."

"Really?" Pietro doubts him.

"Yes." Clint responds.

"Y/N, what kind of shape was the box?" Pietro asks.

"A heart."

Tony smiles gleefully at Clint. "So, you just bought a heart-shaped box of chocolates and just eat it up?"

"No, I got it from someone."

"Who?"

"A girl."

"Name?"

"Private."

"Age?"

"Above 18."

"Real?"

"Yes."

Tony interrogates Clint. Clint begins to feel the pressure thanks to everyone eyes looking at him. "I saw Thor holding a bouquet three days ago while walking towards our bedrooms!"

Thor looks speechless. "Do you have any proof?"

"Nat was with me. Tell him." Clint looks at Nat.

"I saw you too, sorry bud." Nat says.

Everybody looks curious at Thor. "What's even going on anymore?" Bruce says.

"Don't we have a mission to go to?" Sam asks.

"No!" I say to him. Sam looks surprise at me. "We all leave till we know who did this."

"Fine." Rhodey stands up. "I did it."

"No, you didn't. Sit down." I say back to Rhodey, and he sits down. I look back at Thor. "Begin talking."

"Yes, I had a bouquet." Thor confesses. Everybody sighs in relieve. "But that was for my room." And everybody begins complaining at Thor.

"What kind of flowers did you get Y/N?" Nat asks tired of the situation.

"I don't know. I don't recognize the flowers." I answer.

"Thor, what kind of flowers did you carried?" Clint asks him.

"Some flowers of Asgard." Thor answers.

Nat looks back at me. "Y/N, can I go to your room and pick up the bouquet?"

"Sure."

Nat goes out of the room and soon came back with the unknown bouquet. Thor looks more nervous when he lay his eyes on it. "Is this the flowers you were talking about?"

"Yes." I answer.

"Those were the same flowers we saw Thor carrying!" Clint speaks up.

Everybody looks at Thor for his reaction. "Umm... I saw Steve buying the stuffed bear thing last time we went to the shopping district!" Steve looks like he has been caught in something.

"Are you kidding me?!" Sam groans. The rest seem also frustrated.

Bucky turns towards Y/N. "Can the rest of us leave?"

"No! Steve, talk."

"I bought it for myself." Steve answers way too quickly.

"He bought a brown one." Thor snitch on him.

Steve glares at him, but soon look back at me, trying to seem clueless. I look at him doubtful. "I got a brown teddy bear."

Steve gulps nervous and look around with the corner of his eyes. "Don't forget Clint gave you the chocolates!"

Everybody groans again in frustration. "Y/N, are you aware that the blame is now being tossed anywhere?" Vision calmly because he is the only one that isn't done with this.

"Yeah, yeah." I answer. "I think I have my prime suspects. Everybody except Tony, Clint, Thor and Steve can leave."

The four looks surprise while the rest quickly leaves, saying 'thank lord', 'stupidest meeting I have ever been to' and 'what a waste of time'. The conference room immediately became emptier and the remaining four look at each other.

"Well, let me make you all a deal. Whoever admits they have a crush on me are allowed to leave." I offer.

"Y/N, you can't hold us against our will here." Steve comments.

"Yes, I can." The room then became quiet. Nobody is talking or looking at each other. "You really want to sit quiet rather than confess? Fine then. First one confessing are allowed to take me out on a date."

Everybody stands on. All speaking between each other. "I love you!" "I was it!" "I did it!" "Let's go out on a date!"

And they continue talking. Y/N couldn't follow who was saying, but eventually they begin bickering with each other.

"I said it first!"

"I wrote it first!"

"Dibs!"

"I have deserve it more!"

They continue the bickering and soon Y/N grows tired of it. "Holy shit! Everybody shut up!" And they stop bickering and look at him. "Can I just pick who I go out with?"

"Yes!" They all in unison.

"Alright, I pick-"

"Pick me!"

"No, me!"

"I said I love you!"

Y/N groans as the four men begin fighting again. "You know what? I don't want to deal with this today." And with that Y/N left, leaving the four men alone, not knowing that the person they like left.