Out With The Old, In With The New

Start from the beginning

"Brandon is fine. I'm fine. We're fine. Go handle your business." I said reassuring him. "Okay. I got security lined up on all entrances of the house. After what happened in Florida, you can never be too safe." He said. "This is not Fort Knox."

"Damn sholl should be." He said putting on his shoes. "Can Kiyanna come over here? I need the company."

"Yeah. I'll let the security know. Call me if you need anything and I promise you, I'm on the way."

"Okay."

~Draco POV

I pulled up to the bando going inside. "Sorry for being late. Let's get this shit started." I said sitting down between Jay and Will. There was a lineup. Six men. "So, if you've made it into the spot, that means you've been recruited. You made it through the real head honcho." I said.

"Ain't nothing new to what you been doing. Slang that shit on the corners, get our product out and our money in. That's it." Will said. "We got recruited to be corner boys?" One dude said making the other five laugh. "You want to be a corner boy or a dead boy." Jay said.

"Chill out. It was a joke."

"You ain't getting paid to be no fucking comedian. Tighten up." I said. "What's the product?" Another guy asked. "For now, bricks. Until yall can prove yall ain't no pussies, thats all you moving." Will said. "If you want to make some real money, I got a connect. With some real shit."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Everybody calls me Zell." He said. "Well, Zell, we ain't looking for no new connect. Meeting dismissed" Jay said as they all walked off.

"A new connect might not be bad for business." I said as Will, Jay, and I went into the back. "Of course, it doesn't. Until this nigga playing us. We can't just trust a newbie with his own connect." Jay said. "He's got a point." Will added.

"As if we don't know how to handle a mutha fucka who playing with our money." I scoffed. "That is also a point." Will said. "So what? You gone trust this shit?" Jay asked. "Think about it. They moving all that weight without us lifting a fucking finger. We stay clear of the feds and get our money. If we getting played, we know exactly how to handle it." I said.

"I don't think this shit safe. And I don't think we should do it."

"We'll be find. We'll talk more about it tomorrow."

~Armani POV

"I'm so glad you two could work things out for the sake of the baby." Kiyanna said as we sat on the couch. "Yeah, it just feels a little awkward coming back after everything. Not to sound ungrateful or anything but it seems like he's trying to hard to apologize and make things right."

"Isn't that a good thing though?"

"I mean yeah. But part of me feels like he's only doing that to make himself feel better." I said shaking my head. "And the other part?"

"Feels genuine. Like he really does love me."

"He told you he loved you?" Kiyanna said with wide eyes. "Well yeah, technically. He said it to me when he thought I was sleeping. But I wasn't sleeping, I heard him clear as day. I just don't want to tell him I heard him because he might start acting weird." I said.

"Do you love him back?"

"I do. And it's obvious he knows. I left him a voicemail when he was gone and I told him I loved him. I didn't think he heard it until that night where he whispered "I love you too.""

"Okay, I'm a little confused here. Now I do understand that you both have had you share of emotional break downs and hospital visits in this relationship. Obashata, prayers to both of you." She said crossing her heart making me laugh a little.
"But if you both feel the same way, what's stopping you from making something happen?"

"I don't know. I just want to start over. Start genuine. Have a family, a real one. Start fresh with no problems. No fuck ups. No cheating, no heart breaks, no crying. Just a happy relationship. The thing that I dreamed of when I was little kid."

"Well, all I can say is follow your heart. Just don't break it in the process."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Next Time On Street Affection...

"How you think the meeting with that new connect went?" I said to Will through the speakers of my car. "It was straight. Seems real to me. Woulda been better if Jay wasn't on that bullshit, what's up with that dude?" He scoffed. "I don't know. He been real pissy lately."

My heart dropped when I looked over in my side mirrors.

It was red and blue lights.

**

"You so cute papa. You look just like me." I said cooing to Brandon as we sat on the couch. As I we getting up off the couch, I heard commotion from outside. It sounded like the guard arguing with someone.

"Move out my damn way! I know she's in there!" A man's voice yelled. I made my way to the window to see who it was. I moved the curtains a little seeing who it was.

No fucking way.