Out With The Old, In With The New

Start from the beginning

"Exactly."

"Good plan. Question is, where the fuck we gone find new recruits in such a short notice?" Will asked. "I might have an idea or two." Jay said. "Good. Tomorrow, bring them by the spot. We'll see what they on."

They got up and left and I went upstairs to Armani.

"Glad to see you made yourself comfy." I said seeing her laying in the bed with one of my t shirts on. "What was that meeting about?" She asked. "Work stuff." I shrugged. "Work stuff? Since when did the feds involve your work stuff?"

"You were listening?"

"You were loud."

"It doesn't concern you." I said. "It doesn't concern me? You said so yourself, I am attached to you know. When they hear your name, mine isn't too far behind it. We have a son now. If there is something going on I need to know about it."

"Armani, hear me when I say this. I would do everything to protect you and our son. But right now, there is nothing to protect you from. If there is something that would put either of you in harm's way, you'd be the first to know about it. You two are not in danger. I promise."

**Next Morning**

~Armani POV

I woke up in Bryson's room feeling his AC hit my body. "Jesus." I said with a slight shiver. I looked over seeing an empty side of the bed.

No baby.

No Bryson.

I didn't hear him in the bathroom, and I didn't hear anyone downstairs. It was silent. "Bryson?" I called out. I looked out his bedroom window and one of his cars were gone.

That's weird. He didn't tell me he was going anywhere.

I pulled my phone out to call him. My heart sank a little when I looked over seeing his phone ringing on the nightstand. "Bryson?" I called out as I rushed downstairs. I saw him sleeping on the couch with Brandon laying on his chest. I took a sigh of relief.

His eyes slowly opened as he looked at me. "Shit, I must've fell asleep." He said rubbing his eyes. "I panicked a little. I thought you left the house. And then your phone was upstairs, and your car was gone a-" He cut me off. "Mani, relax. I wasn't going to go anywhere. I just wanted you to have a break. I took him off your hands."

"Where's your car."

"Will got it. I sent him to store to get a few things. But there's also something waiting for you in the back room. Go look." He said. I walked to the back room seeing gifts. There were balloons, clothes, shoes, perfume, makeup and money. "Nice right?" Bryson said coming up behind me with Brandon in his arms. "It's nice but I didn't ask for any of this."

"You didn't have to. You went through a lot over the past week, and I couldn't even be there to comfort you. You didn't ask for any of this. Why not shower you with gifts and make you feel good like you should." He said. "Thank you." I said with a small smile.

"I also got Brandon a crib and a nice firm mattress. I looked it up, he should sleep on his back." He said. "Yeah, I know." I said laughing a little trying to hold back the tears. "Last thing, there's some breakfast on the table for you."

"Bryson why are you doing all of this?"

"Because I owe it to you."

**Later On**

"Are you sure you don't need anything before I go? Do you want me to stay here with you?" He asked. "Brsyon, I'm fine."

"What about Brandon?"