Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2

Start from the beginning

Akali: Sooo y/n, I wanted to ask you!

Y/n: it's not normal for someone to talk to me for more than 16 minutes so tell me.

Akali: would you like to maybe hang out with me? We can go out for lunch or something!

Y/n: uh... Hang out? With me? Well that is something new, sure why not.

Akali: but like are you free to hang out right now?

Y/n: I have about an hour left of my break so it would have to be fast.

Akali: oh belive me I'm pretty good on being fast!

I stood up and closed my Tuppers, I putted them away on my back and cracked my back.

Akali: wait you're actually coming with me?

Y/n: you asked if I could hang out right now but if you don't want to it's cool.

Akali: No No its cool let's get going!

I hid my wings away but unfortunately I can't hide the halo and belive me I've tried to. She told me to follow her to where she had her bike parked.

Akali: how does it sound if we go have a coffee at the MoonBucks and then I bring you back once your lunch break is over!

Y/n: sure, A coffee sounds good.

We arrived at the parking lot and she stopped at a sport bike, she grabbed a helmet and putted it on.

Akali: let's get going!

Y/n: so just so you know it's my first time riding a bike.

And that's when all hell broke loose, she drives very fast and I'm just holding very hard into the tail of the bike, man my hair will get all messed up at this pace. And then she finally stopped... And we're on the moonbucks...

I got out of the bike and catches mye breath... How am I still alive?!

Akali: oh c'mon it wasn't that fast!

Y/n: we skipped around half of the stop lights of the city.... And you were driving at around 190 kmh which is like 5 times the allowed...

Akali: nah it's not that bad.

We entered the moonbucks as I saw how she putted some sunglases and a face mask and a cap. Let's be honest that turns our way more suspicious.

Then it was our turn to order...

Akali: I'll have a Caramel Frappe please on Venti size.

Cashier: and for the gentleman?

Y/n: Get ready because I have a Karen order. I'll have a Venti Traditional Misto. Please use soy milk with two blonde shots, adffogato and Ristretto . I'd also love three vanilla pumps at the very bottom. Then add the coffee after.

Both akali and the cashier looked weird at me, I can't blame them if you look at me and try to guess what kind of coffee I'll order I would probably be a expresso coffee.

Cashier: alright the total is 11 dollars! On who I'm going to name the coffee?

Akali: name the Frappuccino to "Kali"

Y/n: name the misto to y/n or if you wanna play funny name it as Karen L/n.

The cashier laughed at my comments as I pulled out my wallet and handed the guy a 20 dollar bill. He gave me my change and I left a dollar and and 85 ¢ on the tips. Then we sat down at a table and she took of the sun glasses.

Akali: sorry if I had to y'know put all of this on. It's just that if I don't The paparazzi won't stop bothering us.

Y/n: it's cool, I'm not famous or anything but Mr Mundo always talks about the struggle of being famous.