ALL HANDS ON DECK

Beginne am Anfang

"yeah.. why are you asking?"

"What does Taniya look like?" she looked me dead in the eyes and asked.

"I dont know.. short, long hair, glasses, I.. what does Taniya has to do with this?" I yelled.

"that bitch!" maya murmured and started getting up from the bed.. she knee crawled across the bed and pulled up her laptop, she browsed through her old photos and pulled on up.

"the girl you say is not Taniya.. This is" she pointed to the picture and it was...

"Khushi..?" my eyes widened in shock. "what...?"

I zoomed in the picture. there she was cuddling with Preethi and maya in their hostel room. She was pretending to be Taniya. Why?

I looked at maya in confusion, she nodded. "You didnt slap Taniya, it mustve been some poor pawn of hers, She was the one who shot your parents video, our Video and made Jeeth blackmail you" she sighed "She was the one using you using Jeeth not him, he was a pawn in her game too".

"I don't believe that. I cant" I started pacing in the room. god im turning into arjun.

"Adhi.. There is very solid reason for why Jeeth was blackmailed. I cant tell you what it is. it is hi story to tell, but I can assure you No man will lie about something like that. So please talk to him, or at least listen." she cupped my face in her hands. "please.."

She was looking at me with such sincerity in her eyes. Either Jeeth was an expert liar who managed fool her, or maybe Jeeth was innocent. I was so confused right now. But I had to snap out of it. I had just gotten her back I cant waste our time thinking about Jeeth or anything that is not Important.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to my chest, her arms came around my neck.

"Okay" I whispered before I brushed my lips against her in a soft kiss. we both pulled back with a smile.

"You seriously doubt my photography skills?" I asked. She giggled and pushed me out of the room. Before closing the door she leaned in and said "Just because your my boyfriend doesn't mean you get special privileges"

I grinned "Im your boyfriend?"

She faltered a bit, a small blush spreading across her cheeks. she quickly shut the door.

I smiled to myself as I walked to the garden. I have an assignment from the Mrs.

MAYA'S POV

Stupid stupid stupid.

I slid down the door and sat on the floor. I slapped myself.

"Boyfriend? BOYFRIEND? really maya" I murmured to myself.

I was not ready for that. a few kisses here and there was okay, but boyfriend? do I trust him like that?

if you can trust Jeeth why cant Adhi?

But Jeeth had his issues.

so did Adhi. Jeeth did it to keep his sexuality a secret. Adhi did it to protect his mother. Big difference

Right? So I should trust him?

bitch you already do.

I did. I absolutely did. My conscious was right. No matter how much I tried to put walls between us, he managed to slip past them. And the moment his lips met mine, I knew I was a goner.

I quickly shook off my thoughts. I had a lot of work to do. I quickly print out all my layout I had set for the haldi function. It was the already existing stage set up but with the yellow splash of color.