The Yearning Words

( No one POV )

" Welcome, one and all! To our Freddy's Pizzaria establishmen! Get ready for a show of wonder, entertainment, and excitment! Ladys and gentelman, let me introduce to you, Freddy and the Fazbear band! " Henry annouced just as a showman would, William watches through the security cameras, he was used to this by now, wake up, work, watch the cameras, keep the animatronics at bay, go home, repeat. The curtains close and open again, Henry was gone and the animatronics start singing, Will starts getting bored with nothing to do in his little office box, he sprang up as he heard a knock on one of the doors, he opens and it was Henry, when Henry had spare time he would visit William to see how he was doing, well, thats what he says but really they are just both really bored " Hello, Will " Henry leans on the door frame " Henry " William sits back down and stares at Henry, who seemed to be looking down, it was awkward and quiet " So Will, how's your family? " Henry says this in such an anxious voice, trying to break the silence " Well, not so good actually, my ex-wife has been recently having issues with the way I raise my kids, I give them a babysitter everytime I head off for work but apparently thats not good enough " Will faces his camera's and looks at it for a split second " Does Clara even have a job? " Henry crosses his arms, William shakes his head " She does not but we do have an agreement for her to find some money somehow " Henry rolls his eyes " She shouldn't be judging the way you raise your kids if she doesnt have a job " " Heh, yeah oh well " Henry's watch goes off " Oh well, I got to go, but ill be working on the blueprints ! " Henry starts walking away and William goes back to his job to find the animatronics finished their song. There were some kids throwing tamtrums, and others that stayed were right below the stage, to see the next song, " Jesus these kids are annoying " William hated it when the kids would scream and cry, he could hear it from his office it was that loud.

Before Closing

William was outside of the pizzaria, waiting for Henry, when Henry came out William stopped him, " Hey, Your acting weirder then usual, you were really nervous when we were having our conversation earlier, something on your mind" Henry was stunned to see William out this late just to talk to him " No, no everything is, um, Fine! Just some home issues is all " Henry looks at the floor again, he couldn't bring himself to tell his worker about his home life " Ok, Just wondering, See you tommorow, Henry! " Will walks up to his car and drives away " Bye.. " Henry bangs his head with his hand " Stupid, Stupid, Stupid! You can't just tell him can you? " Henry frowns and hops in his car and drives away

( Ik its short and plain but Im having to much fun writing this! )