" Well...They gave me one undercover mission on space Cosmo colony today but since I already had all details and secret info of my targets . I just disguised myself as their alley and finished them off."- Sanaya said while remembering." Thanks to my locket powers, It just took me 55 minutes to complete that mission so I teleported here to visit tok aba but surprisingly found you all."

" I see..."- Boboiboy signed.

" Lucky of you to complete missions in such short time while we took days to complete a single mission."- Gopal said and signed as he walks back to his sit to complete his cocoa drink.

" Since we all are here , Why not join us , Captain Sanaya ?"- Ying invited Sanaya and Lahap cheerfully to join them as she walks and sits besides gopal . Yaya and fang also went to drink some hot chocolate too.

" Lahap , You go and join them . I'll go inside to find Kaizo."- Sanaya said and went inside but Lahap quickly Spoken before she could go any further .

" Wait. But captain might get angry if you...."- Before Lahap could say any further , Sanaya went inside without even listening. Lahap signed tiredly but after this, he also joined Boboiboy and his friends for an awesome tok aba's hot chocolate in this winter's late evening.

Sanaya wondered inside the Space ship for some time to find Kaizo's room. Finally after searching the entire space ship , She found his room. She was about to knock but the door slide opened automatically. Without thinking much, She entered Inside and took a full look around the room.

The room was just tidy enough to show that he cared about his all stuff as all things are on it's place perfectly and just messy enough to show that he hates making his bed as Sanaya noticed messed up bed sheets. It was his room, perfect for how he was.

Sanaya heard some voices so silently walks near a door which seems the door of bathroom to her. She giggled slightly, cleared her throat and called out his name in a slightly, different girly voice just to see his reaction, " Kaizo ! Kaizo ! Are you inside ?"

" Huh...?!"- Kaizo gasped from inside of bathroom." What in the world are you doing here?"

" Do you know who I am, Kaizo? "- She spoken in a flirty tone by making the same different voice while pinching her nose.

" It's obviously you Sanaya ! Stop. Fooling. around. Now."- He Warned from the inside.

" How Did you even recognised my voice?"

" Because only you have guts and courage to joke with me. Now leave immediately otherwise You'll be sorry for it."

" Ya..Yaa...Okay !"- She giggled nervously .

After a few seconds of silence , She whined while banging on the bathroom's door " C'mon... Kaizo ! Let's go to Tok's kokotiam to drink some hot chocolate."

" Who let you into my space ship, anyways ?"- Kaizo shouted within his room.

" Lahap "

" Lahap ?! I'm going to have to talk to him. Sanaya , I can't go. I'm too busy taking a shower so just leave."

" Well.. Dry yourself off , throw some clothes and we'll be set to go."- Sanaya said and banged on the door harder this time.

Suddenly the door opened to reveal a quiet irritated kaizo. His eyes suddenly went wide open with hers when they both noticed the state he was in. His bare chest was sparkling with drops of water , his hair was disheveled and dripping, and a towel was wrapped around his waist.

" Huhhh..."-Sanaya gasped nervously ,looks around and turns back as a slight pink blush appears on her face.

" Urgh...."- Kaizo got slightly panicked and quickly shuts his door. As he breaths heavily and rubs the sweat of his forehead as he thought in what state she just saw him. After some time , he finally catches his breath and thought she left now for sure. Although just when he is thinking she left , He heard her voice calling him again.