Chapter 14: Yuta Okkotsu Returns & The Culling Game Begins!

Nana's POV (A few hours later after confronting Geto)

After our confrontation with fake Suguru Geto, everyone was really frustrated with the outcome of it, that Geto managed to escape away with both Gojo sensei and the prison realm and since then, everyone had scattered around to track down Geto again in order to retrieve Gojo sensei, but unfortunately, nobody was able to find him anywhere.

Right now, Yuji and I were sitting on some staircase in an abandoned shopping mall, thinking about what we should or shouldn't do next when at that moment Choso appeared on the scene with a concerned look on his face.

"Yuji, how are your injuries?" Choso asked, walking down the stairs from the upper floor and standing on the steps behind us.

"Thanks to Nana's reverse cursed technique, I'm good somehow, despite being hit by black flash. I think that's because of Sukuna. I can tell that his strength is growing." Yuji responded back in a quiet worried tone, staring down at his intertwined hands.

"Yuji, don't worry about me. You can return to Jujutsu High. I have to collect the remains of Shoso and the others anyway." Choso stated in a reassuring tone.

"I'm not worried about you. The problem isn't whether I want to return or not. Sukuna is plotting something involving Fushiguro. Besides, I killed too many people. I can no longer stay with everyone." Yuji stated with his voice laced with guilt, regret, and sadness while clenching his intertwined hands together. "Are you fine with it, Choso? I also killed your little brothers."

"It's fine. That was a misunderstanding. If Eso and Kechizu were in my place... They would say the same thing. It isn't about forgiving or not forgiving. Brothers are just like that." Choso sighed, slowly shaking his head.

And right on cue, my cell phone started to vibrate inside the pocket of my jacket, indicating that I had received a text message from someone, causing me to pull out the device to see who it was. It was Yuta senpai and the text message looked quite long.

Nana,

I came back to Japan a while ago and went straight to the Jujutsu Headquarters. They had announced a notice and I think you need to see this.

Notice from Jujustu headquarters:

1. Suguru Geto's survival has been confirmed and he has been sentenced to death again.

2. Satoru Gojo has been deemed an accomplice in the Shibuya incident and is thus permanently exiled from the Jujutsu world. Furthermore removing his seal will be considered a criminal act.

3. Masamichi Yaga shall receive the death penalty for inciting Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto and causing the Shibuya incident.

4. The suspension of Yuji Itadori's death sentence is revoked and the execution is to be carried out immediately.

5. Special-grade sorcerer Yuta Okkotsu is appointed Yuji Itadori's executioner.

I'll be coming after Yuji, so be prepared.

-Yuta

I tightened my grip around my phone, clenching it with pure anger and frustration for what I had read just now. Furrowing my eyebrows and gritting my jaw, I stared down at the ground for a moment, thinking of what we should do now. From what I had got from this text, Yuji's death would be staged for the second time again because there was no way Yuta senpai would kill Yuji, and for making it look believable for the Jujutsu higher-ups, Yuta senpai probably would enter a binding vow to execute Yuji. Releasing a heavy breath, I stood up and shoved the phone back into my pocket.