"You can't what now?"

"Oh yeah! The wall in my mind broke and now I'm having these voices in my head constantly scream at me and I black out in the most random moments and when I wake up, a knife is full of Ikaris' blood." I smiled and Phastos took a step back. "Oh, don't worry! It's just Ikaris and it's definitely not Mahd Wy'ry."

"She's gone Looney Tunes on us in the most inconvenient moment." Sprite teased and I rolled my eyes. "You have!"

"It's not my fault that my sleep paralysis demon screams at me in the middle of the day! And y'know what, Sprite? Sometimes it looks like you!" I smirked and she threw an orange at me which I caught with ease. "I was getting a bit hungry, thanks."

"Play nice." Druig whispered and I turned to Makkari with a smirk on my face.

"No way." We signed in unison and Druig rolled his eyes.

"Bracelets? You made us bracelets?" Druig turned to Phastos with furrowed eyebrows. "We're dead."

"So here's Celestial a little 101... Celestials are the most powerful
energy generators in the universe. When Arishem made us,
he embued us with infinite cosmic energy to keep our bodies regenerating. The bracelets in theory shut down our regeneration process. Once that happens, our bodies
accumulate extra cosmic energy." Phastos explained.

"What for?"

"Well, the deviants can absorb our energy. What if, we can absorb
each other's energy as well? If I can find a way to connect us all. One of us could become immensely powerful pulling the accumulated energy from the rest. Forming.... A Unimind."

"Phastos, you're a damn genius!" I smiled and glanced at Ikaris who was tense. "Sun boy, you okay?"

"Peachy."

He will betray all of you.

He killed her.

"Vena?" Druig asked snapping his fingers in my face. "You're here?"

"Yeah... I'm here." I mumbled shaking my head and turned back to Phastos. "Okay, let's say that Druig manages to put Tiamut to sleep as planned and nobody dies, then what?"

"We find humans another planet." Sersi answered.

"Are we building a big ship too? Take a pair of each animal." Sprite teased and I glared at her.

"Y'know what never saved the planet? Your sarcasm." Kingo pointed out.

Ikaris started this.

He betrayed all of you.

He broke your family.

He's not to be trusted.

"Vena!"

"It's started." I blurted out and Thena rushed towards me. "He's gonna... He will..."

"Deep breaths, V. It's okay." Phastos called out as I looked around the room frantically searching for Ikaris who wasn't there.

"Where is he?"

"Who?

"The boy who flew to the sun... I'm killing him." I hissed as my eyes glowed and Druig held me back with Makkari's help.

"V, calm down." Phastos said and handed something to Makkari. "Find the point of the Emergence. We'll take care of her."

"Vena, deep breaths." Kingo said stepping in front of me and held my arms down.