𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"Vena! You have to see this!"

"Sprite, if the world isn't ending and Deviants are eating us alive, let me sleep in peace. I was up all night training with Ajak."

"They're making a statue of you again!" Sprite exclaimed shaking me awake and I sat up waking up Druig in the process. "Was he there the entire time!? Disgusting!"

"I'm fully clothed, Sprite. We both are... Now shut up and let me sleep." Druig mumbled turning around and going back to sleep. Sprite and I both rolled our eyes and I kissed Druig's cheek before standing up and stretched.

"I swear if I'm naked again, I'm losing it. What is it with their naked sculptures!? I've already seen like three Adonis sculptures where he's naked." I sighed walking out my room and into the main room to put on my suit. "Not to mention that they make me smaller than I really am. Like I'm almost as tall as Druig for the love of Arishem!"

"I can't take a walk with Sersi without coming across a naked statue. It's disturbing." Sprite shuddered and I chuckled walking out of the Domo with her. "Still want to see it?"

"Show me the way, Sprite."

...

"Oh... that's... wow."

"So... what do you think?"

"Don't let Druig see this. He'll say that they're getting the arm length wrong and that it's not as beautiful as I am and go on a rant until someone yells at him to shut up." I chuckled as my eyes glowed and the sculptors eyes did too for a few seconds. "There. That should help them finish it."

"What did you do?" Sprite asked and I smirked.

"Just preserving a bit of modesty and gave them a somewhat accurate description. Don't tell Ajak." I nudged her shoulder and she nodded. "I kinda want to take that back with me after it's done..."

"And stare at yourself!? That's narcissistic, Vena."

"Good point... Y'know Sprite, they haven't given you a diety or a proper story yet." I pointed out and she shrugged.

"Maybe next time I tell a story. I was thinking a fairy or something of that sorts. That should be fun to amuse them with."

"And adorable as well." I smiled and linked arms with her. "I have to train with Druig today. Want to stick around? It should be fun to watch."

"Aphrodite and Adonis fighting? We should get the whole village to watch this!"

"If you say so, Sprite."

...

"Dammit, Druig! Just fight back! You have to fight back!"

"Why would I?" Druig scoffed blocking another hit and I groaned in frustration.

"It's the rules! You promised Ajak you wouldn't let our relationship affect you. I know you hate violence, so do I... but it's what we signed up for." I sighed going for a punch which he easily blocked.

"Says the one who's in the front lines all the time." Druig smirked stepping away just as I tried to kick his legs.

"I'm in the front lines with reason. Now, fight back."

"Fine. But no powers, no matter what." He shrugged and I nodded.

"First one to tap out wins?" I offered.

"Deal." Was all he said before going for a punch but I stepped away. "Quick are we?"

"You learn a few things after two thousand years." I smirked sliding under him and kicked the back of his knees before wrapping my legs around his neck and flipped him to the ground. "Had enough?"