fifteen

!!WARNINGS!!
- This content is intended for users the age of 16+. Reader/viewer discretion advised -
This book may contain:
- triggers
- trauma
- death
- drug use
- drugs
- abuse
- sexual content
- harsh/foul language
A/N: I STRONGLY suggest you read the warnings every time a new chapter is updated. I put them there for a specific reason so that I will not be accused of setting off any certain PTSD/Triggers/Trauma without warning. Thank you.
_____________________________

That sex was probably the best sex I've ever had.
It wasn't the fact that Jean was more skilled or anything like. It was the fact that Jean wanted the pleasure for me and only me.
Sure he got pleased but it was like it was all for me and not just him getting a nut off and dipping.
It was addicting. His voice, his body, his everything. I've never felt more alive after a connection like this. It's insane.

I ended up falling asleep.
I was laying on Jean's chest when I woke up. I could tell Jean was awake just by his breathing.
I turned my head to look up at him to see that he was on his phone.
Jean noticed me move, and he put his phone down. "Good morning, sleeping beauty." He said with a small smile.
I roll my eyes and grab his phone to look at the time.

4:30

"Shit, Historia will be home any minute now." I said in a panic, sitting up quickly. Jean watched, his eyes following the blanket that fell off of me that he had thrown over the both of us not too long after we had laid down after sex.

I slid out of the bed and grabbed the underwear Jean threw off of me and looked at him. "Why are you watching me? Get up!"
"I can't admire you?"
"You can do that later. Historia is out of class and probably almost here!"
"You're embarrassed of me?" Jean said in an obviously fake hurt tone.

I roll my eyes and grab his arm to pull him out of the bed. "Get up, and get out!" I exclaimed before finding a tshirt and throwing it on.
"Fine, okay." Jean said, throwing the blanket off of him and sliding off the bed.
I went to grab my pants I was wearing until I realized he was standing on top of them. I looked up, my eyes meeting his dick, and I exclaim and fall backwards. "Dude! Pants!"
"Dude, calm down. You act like you're scared of it or something." Jean laughed as he looked for his underwear.

I quickly grabbed my pants and slipped them on after I stood up. "Hurry, Jean. I really don't want Historia to walk in on us."
"Why not?" Jean asked, looking at me once again as he put on his jeans. I watched him before looking him in the eyes. "I just... don't want it to be awkward." I said, finding and handing him his shirt.

Jean chuckled and put the rest of his clothes on before sliding on his shoes. He grabbed his phone and headed towards the door, me at his heels.

As he opened the door, he turned and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him. He then kissed me. Of course I kissed him back.
He pulled away and smiled at me. "Call me if you need another hook up."
"Oh whatever, just get out." I said, practically shoving him out of the door.

Closing the door, I huffed as I leaned against it, putting my hand against my head.

I can't believe I did this.

I pushed myself off of the door and towards my desk/vanity. I sat down and looked in the mirror, and my eyes widened in shock. "Holy f-"
I heard the door start to open, and I quickly start to put my hair in a bun.

Historia walked through the door, her eyes shooting straight over to me. I turn around in my chair, and look at her innocently. "Hey Historia-"
"Don't even act like I don't know what you did." She huffed as she shut the door with her foot.