stupid things (g.w)

SUMMARY: "everything's changed since i become a prefect. being around you, it makes me do stupid things and i wish i didn't."

[ g.w x ravenclaw! (prefect)
reader ]

warning(s): swearing & light angst?? reader pronouns are she/her

───────

Being a Prefect and being friends with the twins is not easy. sure, you're having fun with them but you must put your interests first as prefect. Meaning you have to 'limit' Fred and George's behaviour which is often mischievous. You have been warned twice not to help them carry out their pranks, so, one more warning, you might be revoked as prefect. Of course, you are worried that you will be dismissed as prefect. So you decide to decline their invitation every time they need your help with their pranks.

Rejecting their invitation is difficult for you. So you try to keep yourself busy with tutoring some students. It works actually, you are distracted and your tutoring helps some students, and you're glad about it.

But it's the Weasley twins we're talking about. To be sure they won't leave you alone, especially George Weasley. For Merlin's sake, he keeps distracting you while you're tutoring one of the students. He sometimes winks at you, and gives you a paper plane with nonsense notes in it like,

what do you call two Quidditch players who share a dorm? a broom-mates! (p.s: you get it?? here, let me explain it to you-)

are you a dementor? because you took my breath away *wink wink*

Even now, he 'accompanies' you during tutoring, needless to say, he was unhelpful. He sometimes acts as if he knows better than you, but ends up repeating the lessons of the previous few years. Of course, he won't leave you alone even in your mind, you keep thinking about him.

───────

"If there's something you don't understand, don't hesitate to ask, and good luck on your test tomorrow, Jason," you smiled at the first-year boy as he leave the library.

"..Are you busy tonight?" George asked, you turn to him. "May I ask why?" you raised an eyebrow as he nervously chuckled, "I was just thinking maybe we can sneak up to the restricted section tonight..."

"Why don't you ask Fred?" you asked, "okay─ funny story. We were looking for this pranks book and we didn't find anything here, and we were assuming maybe it's in the restricted section. So we decide to sneak up to the restricted section tonight," he stares at you, waiting for a response.

"But?" you raised an eyebrow and George scratched his head nervously, "he's with Angelina right now so we can't discuss it together so I decide to ask you," before you opened your mouth to speak, you both heard Fred coughing in the back.

"I'm very sorry, I'm not sure if I can come with you two tonight," he continues to cough dramatically, "you see, Angelina, she kicks me out because I can't stop coughing─" you and George raised an eyebrow. "Are you fucking kidding me?" George asked half-yelled and people around immediately shush him down but Fred just winked at him, "you know we both always wanted the book, right? this is our only chance!" George just rolled his eyes and you couldn't help but chuckle.

George turned to you, waiting for your opinion but you just went silent. "oh, please, I promise you two won't be caught this time," Fred begged, "you promised? You're not even going at all!" you said pretending to be shocked. "Please don't force her, Fred. I'll go alone," Fred raised his eyebrow, "perhaps getting the book can make you feel BETTER," George said while glaring at his twin brother.