Chapter ten: meet up part 2.

(curse warning)

Well apparently I couldn't stay mad at him for too long. Curse his fucking cute face. The waiter came over soon and we ordered our drinks. I got a tea and he just got a plain water. I'm not suprised about it though. We didn't speak much for a bit. The lady came back and gave us our drinks and then we ordered our food. Once she left once again we started talking.

"So you find me attractive?"

I had to say, even though I probably should have eased my way into it.

"Yes."

That's it? Really, is this guy for real? I sighed and ruffled my hand through my hair. He reached out and grabbed my other hand. I looked at him and he spoke up again.

"Your complicated and rude, but I know you have a sweet spot. You're also very handsome. Your scars aren't scary if anything..."

He paused and sighed. What does he want to say? I'm eager so I just want him to spit it out already. I glared at him and he cleared his throat.

"If anything your scars compliment you."

Well I definitely wasn't expecting that. Nobody has ever said anything nice about my scars. It also tended to scare people off. Yet this guy infront of me thought they looked good on me. He baffled me very often with his words and how he thinks.
Hell, I wanted to fucking kiss him right here and now. I knew it wasn't the right time though. We were out in public in a fucking restaurant for crying out loud. Also, the food will be arriving anytime soon.
So I held myself back. It was a bit difficult to do with how nice he looked. I smirked back at him and showed off the showing scars a little. He lightly laughed and squeezed my hand softly. This moment right here, right now was everything to me. This was the moment I completely fell in love. I knew I was head over heels now. Fucking shit, if I mess this up, it'll haunt me.
Soon the food came and we stopped holding hands. The food was fairly good. We were enjoying ourselves. We talked about random family times. He talked about how lovely his sister is. He hopes to see her soon.
Apparently she will be visiting soon. It made him smile, and I couldn't help but stare a little. His smile is very rare but beautiful. Then I shared about how Genya is trying to convince mom to let him go shooting.
He really likes guns for some reason. Giyuu listened very well, he listens more than he talks. Soon I finished my food and then he finished his. We got up and split the bill. Afterwards we headed over to the nearest park. We sat on the swings and had a calm peaceful time together. Soon that was interrupted by a loud hello.

"Hello Sanemi and Giyuu!! What are you two doing here?"

His loud booming voice, it was clear to see who it was. Why is Rengoku here at the park? I was about to respond but Giyuu decided to.

"We are hanging out."

That was short and he didn't really explain. I'm kinda glad though, Rengoku didn't need to know.

"Well I am here with my younger brother Senjuro!"

I looked over to see a smaller Rengoku on the playground. They looked exactly alike, except one was smaller than the other. We ended up chatting for about half an hour then me and Giyuu left.
We walked over to our cars. The parking lot for the park was a bit far from it. Which didn't really make sense but I didn't give a shit. We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.
I got in my car and drove home. It was two o'clock by now.