Chapter three: first night

(Curse warning)

Time had passed and summer was over. Just great, but now I will have to focus on my new school. Me and my siblings were hanging out today. Today is my last day before school starts. So we are having a mini movie marathon with pizza.
It would have been a scary movie marathon but they can't handle those. So.. it's disney again. The frozen movies with that one ice chick in it. It was okay, my favorite part is where she doesn't need a man.
The night finished and I got ready for bed. Tomorrow work again and my first night of night school. I went to bed and fell asleep.

Ringggg, Ringggg, Ringggg!

Ugh. Fucking shit. Time to wake up and get ready for work. So I got ready for the day and had a quick breakfast. Then I quickly got to work. I put on the work clothes and opened the shop. This coffee shop gets hit really hard in the mornings.
I rushed to the counter and the people started flooding in. I took so many orders in just one hour. Too many Karen's, too many slow customers. There was even a customer almost too scared to order. Like bitch come on! You came here don't be a wimp!
(Guys that's me. I'm the scared customer.)
After too long of a shift I got off at three but I had to stay a little longer. So I made it home around three-thirty. I laid down for a few minutes and headed downstairs to spend some time with my family. I didn't have much time though.
Then I was running late so I rushed my way to school. Then I ran into the building. I made it into the class as the bell rang. I looked around. Not many people were here.
I saw a very tall man sitting in the front row. Which was strange, but I think he is blind so I didn't mind too much. Then I saw a kid sleeping, a kid? What the fuck is this class..? Then I look over to see a guy with a resting bitch face. Next to him was a short lady poking him. I turned my head and saw a girl with her breasts almost popping out. I looked away and right next to her was a guy with a mask. He seemed to be blushing, great school romance already. Then lastly I saw a guy with a big smile and bright look. I then looked at the desk to see a smart wise looking man. He must be the teacher. I quickly sat down next to the big eyebrow bright looking man.

"That is Uzui's seat!"

Uh who? They must be gone, I rolled my eyes and stood up. This is my class. Minus one apparently.